The airport

"Come on just wake up. You've got to go home and I've got to drive you",I say in my sister ear.

"Nuh uh. I don't wanna", she groans.

"Come on. What is the worst that can happen?",I ask her, still trying to convince her to get up so she don't miss her flight.

"Well, My boyfriend could break up with me, mom could disown me and be mad, just as well as dad."

"Why do you say that?",I ask, getting more and more curious why she don't want to go back to Houston.

"Because...",she pauses for a moment thinking about what she should say next, "can I trust you not to tell any body, not even social media?"

I nod in response.

"I'm, I.. I can't physically tell you. Or anybody. I just can't",she she backtracks.

"Yes you can. You can tell me anything, that's how we've always been. Mom and dad still don't know about that time in tenth grade."

"Oh,yeah, that was a good day.  Okay, fine I'll tell you",a comfortable silence fell over the room for a second before she started speaking again, "I'm- you promise not to tell?"

"Yes, on with it"

"Okay, I'm going to be a mom."

"What?!",I nearly scream, not of anger, but of happiness.

She nods her head.

"Okay, so here is what we are going to do. You're going home today, don't tell any of them yet though, then when I come and live there for a few weeks or whatever, we will throw a party or make a dinner. Then you tell them. Got it"

Her eyes went wide at my excitement, but she got up off her bed and scrambling around the room.

"Okay. Deal!",she says as she gives me a high five, "now get out, I've got to get ready. Thanks for making feel better."

"You're welcome",I say as I walk out and shut the door behind me.

I walk into the kitchen and grab a cereal bar, like those rice Krispies treats but it's fruity pebbles or something. Yeah that.

I get it eaten within about five minutes, which is apparently, enough time for my sister to walk in my living room, wheeling her suitcase close behind her.

"Ready?"

She nods as I stand up to grab my keys and all the essentials. 

"If we don't hurry, you're gonna miss your flight",I say, in a somewhat serious tone.

Awsten pov

"Oh, hey, our flight takes off pretty, soon, think you took enough time to get ready, otter?", I joke with Otto as he gets in the back, considering Geoff already had shotgun.

"Sorry, it's so hard to say bye to the dogs and-",he cuts himself off.

"Yeah. I know. That's how it is when I say bye to her"

"Bummer, if you guys are like that with your pets, I'm glad you guys don't have human kids to take care of. That is a different level of parting.",Geoff chimes in.

"Wow. Classic gamer dad Geoff",I nearly yell.

I draw my back to the road and pull out of his drive way where he was staying in LA with, of course, Grace and their pets.