telephone

A/n: fandom is just 💓😺😆✅🤩🍊💟😂🤪🤣😃 I can't put it into words. I can't stop listening to it. For real v proud of the boys. If I already haven't mentioned that... Teehee

After the flight:

When we got off the plane, Lucas picked us up from the airport in his car and took us to the hotel room he got us. After that, we all just stayed in the hotel.

"You guys, what do you wanna eat?",Lucas asks.

"Do they have any fast food that don't suck?",I ask, slightly joking.

"Welp, they have a fast food sushi place I forgot the name of not far from here",he responds.

"Who's going with me to get the food?",he asks, yet, another question.

"I will!",Otto hops off the bed, where he was lying beside.

"Awsten and I will stay here.",Geoff says, not really giving me a choice.

"Okay, we'll be back in a bit."

"I'll text you the orders",incall to him as he walks out the door into the hotel hall, leaving me and Geoff alone in the room.

"Are you okay?",Geoff asks, sitting next to me, where Otto was.

"Yeah, why?",I say fiddling with the rings on my fingers.

"Oh, just because, you seem to like the girl you just met yesterday. I'm just checking in, I know ciara fucked with your head a bit. I just want you to not get yourself into something that'll overall hurt you again. I don't want to see you that bad again, even though, it's probably inevitable cindering".

"I'm fine, Geoff. Seriously. I am. I feel fine. I'm just trying to figure out where I've seen her before. Are you sure you haven't seen or know her or anything?", I ask as I continue to play with the purple background with the eye in the middle of the ring.

"Okay, I just wanted to make sure. I really do care, even if we don't live in the same state",he continues.

I don't mind talking about it, but it's getting kind of annoying, so I try to change the subject.

"So, this girl on Twitter today said that she rather step on a Lego than listen to FANDOM if it sounds anything like [Reboot]".

"That is rude",he comments.

"Yeah, but you didn't let me finish, this other account commented on her tweet saying that if she was a real parx Dan, then she'd be happy for us instead of criticizing us. Those fans are the best fans. The ones that stick up for us, yaknow?",I asks, more of a rhetorical question.

"Oh, hey I almost forgot, aren't you going to text him what we want to eat?",Geoff asks.

"Damn, Geoff. What's with all the questions?",I laugh, "I almost forgot."

He told me his order and I added mine to the text. Not long after, Lucas and Otto came back to the room.

"That didn't take long",Geoff muses as he notices the two.

"I told you guys it wasn't far",Lucas laughs, setting the food on the counter.

"It's basically next door",Otto says, retrieving his food.

We basically all got our food and started eating, making small talk through the meal.

"Awsten, seriously, we don't live in LA so it's almost impossible for us to know everyone you meet in LA.",Lucas rolls his eyes at me once more.

"Sorry, I'm just trying to figure out where I know her from, she says she is from Houston, so I was wondering",I defend.

After "dinner" we all just hung out, nothing too important happening. We are currently on call with Jawn and Travis talking about whatever came to mind.

After that, we all decided to go to bed, not exactly trying to sleep.

"Telephone",I nearly shout, my eyes going wide.

"What about it?",Geoff asks.

"That's where I know her."

"What?",they all give me a questioning look.

"She the girl I saw in Target that day. But because of everything, I didn't go up to her. Woah. Shit!",I quiet down, but eyes still wide.

"That's so cool?",Otto says, sounding like more of a question.

"How do you know it wasn't her twin?",Lucas asks.

"Shut up. It wasn't. Her twin lives in Texas."

(Y/n)'s pov:

(Y/n): Hey, finally got off the plane.
(Y/n): the delay was a disaster.

Awsten: how long was it?

(Y/n): you actually answered?! Isn't it like SSUUUPPPEEERRR late over there?
(Y/n): btw it was close to two hours

Awsten: yeah, it super late over here, but that doesn't mean I am exactly trying to sleep.

(Y/n): oh, why not?
(Y/n): btw I listened to more than the most recent two albums. Thanks to the plane.

Awsten: which song or album was your favorite?
Awsten: oh, and because the time difference and jet lag suck so my body is in like the afternoon mode ig. But the other guys are asleep

(Y/n): oh, jet lag does suck
(Y/n): but I don't really have a favorite. But mad all the time and silver are stuck in my head since then.

Awsten: good, my plan worked.

(Y/n): I got to go
(Y/n): my mom is here to pick us up and I got to apparently drive her car to her house and I don't want to get pulled over

Awsten: alright, stay safe
Awsten:I'd hate to lose a friend before we are officially friends.

(Y/n): wholesome. Thanks.

Awsten:get off your phone and drive. That's dangerous.
Seen

With that, I put my phone in my pocket and put finish putting our luggage in the trunk of my mom's car,then got in the driver's seat to drive.

"So, what has LA been like?",my mom starts as I pull out of the parking lot of the Houston air port.

"Busy, same as it always is. But me and Vicky got a great video of it. But since I'm here for a few days, I don't know when I'll post it or even edit it"

"Yeah, you should have saw the madness I turned her into",Victoria,my twin sister, speaks.

"I am thinking about doing a vlog while I'm down here so, I bout my camera."