walking texas vlogger

I wake up to the light that had appeared in my room from the sun rise outside. I realize I go back to LA in two days, instantly upon opening my eyes. It's basically pointless, but since I am a procrastinator, I have to, because I chose to pack my stuff at last minute.

I prop myself against the head board so that I'm sitting on my bed,dreading to actually get out of bed. Just as I was sitting, about to frown myself in thoughts, my sister came into the room.

"So, are we not just going to talk about the guy at the airport? Everyone else is asleep",she says as she sits in front of me,criss cross on my bed.

"There isn't anything to talk about. Honestly, we just met two days ago. We got to talking in Target and we exchange numbers, that's it."

"Right. You don't think he's cute or anything? Just friends?",she asks.

"We are more friends than anything, but can two people really be friends after two days of talking?"

"Um, yes!"

"You're such a high schooler",I tease.

"We're the same age. Shut up",she laughs.

"So, are we vlogging today or not?"

"Maybe some. I don't want to film the whole day though. That wouldn't be much fun because then I wouldn't be as focused on what I actually came here for. Oh and that brings up a question I had."

"What?"

"Whenever you tell our family, can I film it and put it up on YouTube? With your permission of course",I ask, shifting in my position to get more comfortable.

"Well, you can film it, but post it til I'm ready. Please"

"Definitely"

"I got to get ready to face the day, get out please",I laugh.

She left at my command and left me alone to get out of bed, which I dread still.

Smol time skip

I pull out my camera to film the next hour, to capture the sweetness and sentiment of the time we will have at the amusement park.

"Hey, guys, today I am here with my sister and brother. We're gonna ride roller coasters, eat theme park food, go to the gift shop, and you guys, our viewers, are coming with.",just as I finish what I'm saying, Victoria's boyfriend came up to us, "with special guest, Joseph",speak to the camera.

We walk over to the first roller coaster, making small talk along the way. Until we walk up to the rollercoaster, we were all smiles. I pulled Vicky to the side so no one could hear us.

"Vicky, are you sure it's safe to do this?",I ask, concern dripping from everyword.

"Do what?"

I tilt my head to the sign that was on the pile of the ride, that said don't ride if you an expecting mother, and all the safety rules, like if someone has seizures to not let them ride, etc.

Her vision immediately went to the sign, and a frown washed over her features as she looks to the ground.

"(Y/n/n), what am I gonna do, the roller coasters are my favorite ride, they'll know something is up if I don't go on one."

"I hate to put such a terribly childish thought into your head",I start sarcastically, "we are identical twins for a reason Vee"

"The ol' switch-a-roo. Good idea. But you're forgetting on thing. You're terrified of roller coasters. They'll notice"

"No they won't. Look, I am scared of roller coasters, but I'm even more afraid of you taking a risk of something that could be so precious and I am even more scared to let you wish that you shouldn't have done it. You don't deserve that regret."

"Okay, but don't kiss my baby daddy. Now we just got to come up with an excuse to go to the bathroom and change though."

"V, were girls, just say we're going to the bathroom, they'll expect us to go together. Especially Jose."

"You're such an older sibling"

And we do just that. I hand Victoria, my camera as we head out of the rest room and I go on the roller coaster while she films anything she wants, which is probably her talking to the camera more than anything.

As we are walking to the confessions a few rides later, I feel my phone buzzes inside my pocket, which is actually mine considering after all the rollercoasters Vicky and I switched out again back to our original identities. As I swipe the screen to unlock, I notice the notification is a text from Awsten.

Awsten: hey, what's good?

Me: im at an amusement park, I've switched places with my look alike, I'm about to eat

Awsten:cool. I just woke up from a nap.
Awsten: somehow, still jet lagged.

Me: how's the meet and greets go? Have fun?

Awsten: meh, getting ready to go to one now, but I like them, it's fun to me.

"Who you texting? Is it your new loverboy?",José teases, while facing the camera towards me.

"No, friend that's a boy, we met like two days ago, so saying friend may be a bit of an overstatement. Although, being his friend may get me a jet pack."

José gives me a questioning look, but I just brush it off with a shake of my head. I'll edit that out later. Another buzz goes off from my phone, which brings my head back down to my phone.

Awsten: oh, hey before FANDOM my next album, comes out, you wanna hear a song from it besides the singles we've released. That is if you want to. Not to be weird or anything, I just figured since you seemed to like our most recent stuff, you'll like this song too.

Me: wow, Awsten, no need to explain yourself, I completely understand. Go ahead and send it to me, I'll give it a listen.

Awsten:sent a link: waterparks:/record:/download/:audio:/Telephone
Seen

I just as I go to tap the link, mom's contact pops up on my phone screen causing my ringtone to play.

I knowingly answer the phone, while, also, making a mental note to listen to the song he sent me before tomorrow, aka the release day.