sequel sneak peek

Warning: in the next book, the main character will have a name. She won't have a certain look to go by, so that'll still be up to the imagination. It's just easier on me to spell a name (mostly because my phone hates me)  best wishes and enjoy the second book.

Summary:

Remember the girl from Target? You know the one Awsten wrote telephone about and they met again a year later and live happily ever after?  Well, it may not be so happy after all. New surrounding, intense feelings and secrets. Everything is at risk. Will everything fall apart or lose it all?

Awsten POV

"I can't believe you're actually doing this",Geoff speaks up as he searches the counter as opposed to the scattered few tables in the middle of the shop.

"Shut up, Geoffy. I think it's sweet. I literally cannot think of a better couple than them two",Chloe chimes from next to Geoff, as if she were mocking him in a sense.

Today was the day I decided to take action and buy the ring of Adalyn's dream. Once I find out what it is. After months of thinking and planning, I decided it was better to act on it and not just leave it in the back of my mind. It is going to become a reality. Besides, I couldn't think of anyone else I'd rather be with. Just that I had to find the ring she wouldn't say no to.

"She can't just like it. It has to be perfect and she had to love it. That way she can't say no",I rush my words.

"Calm down. I mean if she says yes it'll be because of who asked her not the expensive ring she gets. She loves you and I bet if you have her a ring from a quarter machine she'll still say yes because she is not caught up on superficial things like a ring. She is more optimistic and cares more about the thought behind it",Geoff tries to boost my spirits.

"If?",I ask. However true it was, the word still stuck out to me.

"She'll appreciate the thought is the point",the couple say in unison