fandom release

Tw: mentions of self harm. Nothing to graphic, just thought I'd be cautious about it.

"guys we got two more minutes!", I shout as the other guys just continue to lay in the hotel bed, while I stay up, counting the seconds with wide eyes.

A notification falls from top of the screen, only to block my vision of the time.

(Y/n): hey, I just got done listening to the song. It's so good. Congrats on the release.

I smile at the notification, but I simply ignore it. I swipe it away. It's not meant to be a mean gesture, but I haven't been the same. I don't know much about this girl, we only met like two days ago, I am already too invested.

"Awsten, are you going to be up all fucking night? We need to turn out the light and I don't know- maybe sleep",Geoff mumbles from where he lays next to Otto.

It was him and Otto in one bed and Lucas and I in the other.

"Go ahead you can turn it off",I say sounding sadder, but my smile not exactly fading.

He did, indeed, turned out the light and closed his eyes. I wish I could do that, without having to over think when there are no lights on or my eyes were shut. That'll be the life I want.

3...
2...
1

"Fandom is here. It is in the world",I yell with my arms in the air and get up on the bed.

"Shut up and sleep", Otto groans, tossing a pillow at me.

I catch the pillow though, but I nearly lose my balance. I plop down on the bed in my spot, throwing the pillow back at Geoff and Otto. It lands somewhere between them.

I take the rest of this moment to tweet about our album. Telling the fans it's out in the world, to stream it, it's the best, you know. The important things. I get a few notifications back, but decide I should probably sleep.

Within hours, the sun rises and fills out room with light. As pretty usual, I am the only one awake at the moment. I lay in bed for a minute, before remembering that I had to text (Y/n) back. I don't know anymore. She is cute, seems nice, but for all I know she could be crazy or worse, she could be the repeat of HER!. Maybe it's best if I keep my distance.

I grab my phone from the charger and start typing a response to her message I swiped away last night. Nothing too extravagant, just telling her thank you and basically all I said in the tweet.

About and hour and a half later the Lucas and Geoff are awake, Otto, however, could sleep forever and still need more sleep. But not in a death way, it can only be where he is conscience and breathing. I'm not cruel to wish death on my friend/drummer.

"Otto, get the fuck up",I shake his perfect drummer body.

He groans at the movement, but his eyes shoot open. He groggily sits up, wiping the tiredness from his eyes.

"Do I have to? Can't Lucas drum for you today and I just sleep",he smiles jokingly.

"Nope",I say, popping the 'p' sound, "get up."

"Fine"

After about another thirty minutes of getting ready, we were ready to leave for the day. Not really wanting to stay in the hotel room, we head to the store. More than likely target to see our best album sitting on the shelf of the common store. It would be so cool to see that.

We walk in the store, heads up high with hope of seeing our accomplisent. We get to the electronics or pretty close to the area when a small group of girls, a few guys, but mostly girls came up to us. They didn't scream or anything, but each was trying to be heard over another which overall caused a big uproar. Don't get me wrong, I loved this, but I sometimes feel as though I don't deserve it. Maybe that was just me being humble or me knowing all the ins and out of myself.