one ★ birthday

𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎, 𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚊𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍

                                                                          𝚔𝚒𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚢★☆

"Aw hey Kim! Glad you can make it!" Jack opens his arms for a hug.
"Happy birthday Jacky!" I mumbled as he pat my back.
"Thank you." he nodded, smiling.
"I got you a gift" I smirked.
"Gosh, you didn't have you" he replied, making me giggle.

I hand him the paper bag containing a funny-looking stuffed toy. I didn't know what to buy for him actually.

"Hey just a reminder you came for my twenty-first birthday, not my fifth" he said.

We laughed.

"So where's Zach?" he asked.
"Um, we- we have a little misunderstanding right now but i'm sure it won't affect his presence on his best friend's birthday" I reassure him.
"Good. I don't want to see any of you two sad." he smiled.
"Anyway the boys are around here somewhere I don't know. Grab yourself a drink" he looked for them.
"Sure. Alright, i'll see you" I smiled.

I made my way to Corbyn despite the crazy amount of people here. He was eating chips at the sofa.

"That was a lot people" I chuckled as I joined him on the sofa.
"Oh Kim! Hello" he hugged me.
"Where's Zach?" he asked.
"He should be here soon." I sighed.
"Is there a problem between you two?" he raised an eyebrow.
"Well yes, but we'll get things sorted easily" I replied, nodding.
"Okay. Have you seen the rest of them?" he asked, referring to the boys.
"Haven't seen Daniel and Jonah yet" I replied.
"Oh they're upstairs. They said they'd go down later" he pointed upstairs.
"I should say hi" I stood up and fixed my shoulder bag.
"Yeah you should. Hey see you upstairs!" he shouted but was not that audible because of the music.

I then went upstairs to their rooms.

"Jonah?" I whispered as the door creaked open.

Daniel was laying on Jonah's bed as they use their phones. They then stopped as soon as they saw me.

"Kim! Hey!" they both hugged me.
"Hey guys" I smiled, sitting with them on the bed.
"Where's—"
"We didn't come with each other. We have problems" I cut him off, knowing what they would ask.
"Oh. What did Zach do now?" Jonah asked.
"There's just this rumor about him about this girl and— yeah stuff" I rolled my eyes.
"Dang. Hope you know he didn't do them though. He's always with you" Daniel replied.

We talked for a while until Zach suddenly called Jonah.

"Speaker" I whispered, to which Jonah obeyed.

The first five seconds were mute until he talked.

"Hello?" Zach asked.

"Hey Zach. Whattup?" Jonah replied.

"Good. Is Jack with you currently?"

"No. He's downstairs. When you comin' bro?" Jonah replied.

"Um, I- i'm not coming. Just tell Jack i'm busy right now."

"Why? You're not coming?" Jonah asked, shocked.

"Yeah, sorry. I'll call you tomorrow."

And with that, he ended the call.

Before I know it Zach was calling me as well. I get my phone from my bag and swiped to answer it.

"Hey Zach? Where are you?" I asked in a mad tone.

"I'm sorry Kim. We're over. Ugh—" he hung up the phone.

No. He's not doing what I think he's doing.

"He did not just— oh my gosh" Daniel sighed and he pulled me to his chest as I started to cry.
"What's been happening to Zach recently? He's always on his phone, he's always out late" Jonah added.

Those were true. He started to be really absent with the boys. Myta also asked me if he was with me, but he wasn't. He was especially absent with me.

"Hey guys— oh what happened?" Corbyn opened the door with new bags of chips on his hands.
"Zach- he- he- he bro- broke up w- wit- with me" I stuttered as I sob.
"Aw damn" he shook his head slowly and put the chips on the table.

I pulled away from Daniel and wiped my face. I fixed my bag as well as my pants.

"I'm just gonna have a drink or some sort. I- I'll be back though" I assured them and I left the room.

As I was looking where the bathroom was, I stumbled upon Jack.

"Ki— oh no. Why are you crying?" he puts his hands on my jaw.
"Zach broke up with me, Jack. I don't know what to do." I started to get emotional once again.
"Oh my gosh." he pulled me in his chest.

I love how they care for me when Zach doesn't.

"Jack I love him. He's just really absent with me and with you guys." I cried.
"He loves you Kim. He's just irresponsible at times. And it's really bad." he sighed, running a hand through my hair.
"He's not coming either Jack. I- I don't know what—" he cut me off.
"Shh. Kim, it's okay. Him not going to my birthday is not okay though" he joked, making me chuckle.
"Okay Jack. Thank you" I thanked him and I headed to the bathroom.

-

The party ended and the house has been cleaned up. Daniel and I just kept talking.

"And then he just like— boom! He broke up with me" I made gestures and Daniel chuckled.
"I've lost connection with him though, long ago. Even if he didn't broke up with me, it feels like it." I sighed.
"We really need to talk to him. Like for real. He's changing" Daniel added.
"Definitely. Myta can't contact Zach." I replied.
"What he's not answering his mom's calls now or?" he asked.
"I don't know! Since the Instagram drama started, he just makes me feel that those were true." I said.

He indeed did those.

"What are those instagram dramas?" Daniel asked.
"Leaked pictures of him hooking up with girls. And screenshots of DMs from those supposedly girls he's been hooking up with" I replied, sighing.
"Woah. I can't really imagine Zach doing those." he replied.
"Daniel, I just um," I said shyly.
"What?" he smiled.
"I don't have a place to stay in tonight. All of my stuff are in our apartment. I can't believe we share a place" I groaned.
"No problem. You can sleep in my place tonight, or for how ever long you want. Look, we all got you, okay?" he reassured.

The boys and I went home and I'm just with Daniel.

We then arrived at his place.

"I remember the last time I went here I was with him" I smiled fakely.
"Aw" Daniel rubbed my back.

Daniel decided that he was going to sleep at the sofa and I was sleeping with his bed. He also gave me clothes to wear just for tonight before I get my things from Zach and I's apartment.

"You good?" Daniel leaned on the door.
"Yeah, thank you. Goodnight" I smiled before sinking in the blankets.
He chuckled, "Sleep tight Kim."

★☆★☆★☆

a/n: hey guys, i'm excited for this one! lots of love :)<3