twenty-eight ☆ grapefruit

𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚑𝚊, 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎? 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐?
𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛
𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚖𝚎
'𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚢𝚊, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚊
𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒'𝚖 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜

𝚣𝚊𝚌𝚑★☆

"I came to visit since i've missed you, daddy." she smirked and pulled the v-neck of my shirt close to her.

I quickly shut the door behind me to avoid them seeing who was I talking to.

"Chill Andrea, you're not in my place." I brushed her off in a not harsh way.
"Fuck you Zach, don't play hard to get right now." she rolled her eyes. "I need you."

A sudden dry laugh escape my lips.

"How many times do I have to tell you that we're over?" I groaned, pissed.
"You could've answered your phone a while ago when I was calling! But silence means yes, babe." she winked with a lip bite.
"You're disgusting, Andrea. I didn't date you for lust, I dated you for love." I retort.
"Didn't I gave that?" she pouted.

This girl.

"Not a single bit." I stated.

She sighed.

"You know, I advice you to get the hell away from here before any of the boys see you here in Kim's damn apartment!" I whisper-exclaimed.

She silently laughed at my words before suddenly pulling the v-neck of my shirt and attached her lips in mine, causing me to quickly pull back.

"Get the fuck out. Now. I don't wanna see you anymore." I ordered.
"Daddy, don't you remember how many pictures I have of you?" she smirked and ran to the elevator. "Love you!"

Before I could mumble words, the door opened, making me jump a little.

"You good? Who was that?" Jack asked.
"It was Andrea fucking Oakley." I spat.
"Dang, we'll talk it out later alright? Kim's here." Jack said, opening the door wider.

As soon as the opened, I put on a normal face.

Hurts like hell.

"Who was that?" Daniel asked.
"What took you long, Zach?" Kim asked, not taking off her eyes off the movie.
"Some girl's lost and asked me for an apartment here." I lied. "Had to explain the directions clearly." I added to make it believable.

Everyone nodded but I can tell Jonah didn't buy it.

Of course he didn't.

"Was she checking you out?" Kim asked.
"Oh God." Corbyn laughed, shaking his head.
"Nope, she had like balloons and gifts and stuff, probably gonna decorate a room for a birthday or some sort." I lied.

Her face relaxens after I gave her my answer but in my case, I was hurting bad.

-

"I had fun guys!" Kim chuckled, leaning on the door.
"Us too!" we replied in-sync.
"Hope we can do that again soon, but i'll be getting some offers." she added.
"Offers?" I asked.
"Yeah, a movie company asked me out in an upcoming movie, and I guess I wanna try it out." she smiled.
"That's great princess, i'm proud of you." I pecked her cheek.
"Ugh, seriously, get a room." Jack groaned.

We laughed.

"Okay, see you guys hopefully soon! I know you're all gonna stay at Zach's so," she giggled.
"Yes 'cause we'll record some beats." Corbyn wiggled his eyebrows.
"Okay never say that again," Kim scrunched her nose. "Anyway, good night guys! Love you all."

I kissed her lips before opening my door.

"Zach, your lips taste like grapefruit!" Kim yelled with a laughter, causing us to laugh too.

Holy Shit.

★☆★☆★☆

a/n: please vote if you guys are enjoying this book! :)<3