forty-six ☆ lost

𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚢, 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚟𝚊𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚢
𝚟𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚒 𝚜𝚊𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎
𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚒 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚜, 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞

𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚎𝚕★☆

I looked back at the boys before they gave me a reassuring nod and I knocked on the door thrice.

"Do you think she's asleep?" Jack asked.

Corbyn shook his head.

"She texted me five minutes ago when we were at Dunkin', she's maybe at her room." he added.

We nodded.

"What if it's about Zach again?" Jonah asked.

"Coming!"

The door then opens and we all greet her with a hug.

Her face was puffy and her place was more peaceful than ever.

It was actually earsplitting.

"You okay?" Jonah asked softly as we all sat down on her couch.
She shook her head, "No."

We frowned.

Jack places some donuts on the table which caused a small smile on Kim's face.

"You're not you when you're hungry." Jack blurted out.

We dryly chuckled.

"Your house is so quiet" I chuckled.
"I know, but I think it's what's good at the moment." she sighed.

We knit our eyebrows, confused on what was happening.

She let out a big huff before she spoke.

"Andrea's there with Zach right now." she blurted out.
"WHAT?!" we exclaimed.

All of us took no time to stand up, leave Kim's place, and opened Zach's door wide.

"Oh, there's the friends" Andrea scoffed.
"I've never hurt girls and if you don't want to be the first one, get the hell out. Now." I stated.

Andrea put her hands in defense before exiting Zach's apartment with a snicker.

I rolled my eyes.

"Zach, what the hell did you do this time?!" Jack quickly exclaimed in a question tone.

He sighed.

"Andrea pushed herself into me and I was pushing her away! But I couldn't stop her!" he replied.
"This building have security Zach. You can literally call it and make that girl leave." Corbyn stated.
"I know, I know" Zach nodded. "I know you guys are on her side, which happens all the time" he mumbled.
"Well if you didn't cheat then we'd be on your side!" Jonah exclaimed.
"What's the point? It's like you guys are even there for me for once." he quipped.

Damn.

"We always try to find ways to defend you, Zach. But we never found one." I remarked.
"Alright then, if you guys aren't gonna take my shit seriously then leave my place." he threw his arms in the air.
"Zach, bro—"
"Leave already!" he yelled.

There's nothing we can do.

Our friendship is falling apart.

After we took a few steps away, the door was shut close and we heard it locked.

Sounds of objects breaking started to occur in Zach's place, which i'm assuming he's breaking stuff.

"Zach, stop" Jonah knocked.

As expected, the breaking just got louder.

We just decided to go back to Kim's, which was literally next door.

She wasn't there on the living room so we went to her room, only to see her packing.

"I'm leaving this p- place." she sobbed. "I don't know if I can do this anymore." she added.

Jack's eyes started to water, which caused him to quickly wipe his face.

Jonah was feeling the same.

We heard sobs and unable breathing from Kim, as we just pat her back and sniffled.

"I'm s- so sorry guys, Zach isn't for me. I'll go back to New York. I'll go back to my parents and won't probably go back again here." she said before finishing to pack.

My eyes soften.

"Are you really... leaving us?" I asked, my voice low and almost cracked.

She nodded, before tears strolled down to he cheeks.

I kissed her forehead and the boys and I pull her in for a hug.

"I'll leave my things here, it'll remind me of him and you guys again." she breathed out and put on her jacket.

We stood up and watched her as she packed.

"Don't tell me you'll forget us too." Jack sighed with a grimace expression.
"I'm so sorry." she shook her head, starting to pull both of her suitcases towards the door.

We quickly followed her and tried to stop her.

"Kimberly." Jonah went infront of the way she was going in. "Please don't leave us too." Jonah's voice cracked.

She bursted out of crying and shook her head, running towards the elevator.

We ran as fast as we could but the elevator door started to close just after we reached it.

"We lost the both of them." I said.

★☆★☆★☆

a/n: epilogue is next!! ily all 🥰