two ☆ apartment

𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚗' 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚎
𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗' 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚎

𝚔𝚒𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚢★☆

"Daniel. I'm going out now." I said.
"Oh why? It's just noon. Could you just get it later at night?" Daniel frowned.
"No, sorry. But before that I'm going to find myself a new apartment" I put my phone inside my shoulder bag.
"Could you please give me a ride?" I gave him puppy eyes.
"Too cute to say no" he chuckled.
"Yey! Alright, we're looking for new apartments" I clapped.

He laughed and we got inside the car.

I sat beside the driver's seat and I put my shoulder bag on my lap.

"He still hasn't replied, Daniel" I sighed.
"Wait— you still texted him?" he looked at me before looking back at the road.
"Even if we broke up, I still need to have contact with him. We don't even know where he is! The point is, I need him" I replied truthfully.

Moving on is not easy.

"We all need him. Okay here's the thing, if we find you an apartment today and you can get your stuff from your old apartment then we'd find him. Deal?" he smiled.
"Deal!" I replied, chuckling.

I used my phone as the ride went on, and people were blowing up my e-mails and messages.

"That's a lot of notifications if you'd ask me" he giggled.
"I know" I laughed.
"I just can't believe how can someone break up with you" he shook his head.
"How can Zach break up with me" I added and he nodded.
"Alright we're here" he smiled and took of his seatbelt while I did the same.

-

"Woah that one looks cool. It's near to the city" I pointed at a specific apartment.
"Don't you think that's better?" he pointed another one that was beside the first one we saw.
"Oh my gosh!" I cup my mouth and ran to it.

It was an orange four-story building and had two medium-sized apartments on each story. It had windows with blue borders and it was also near to the city.

"Let's go in" I motioned him to come.

He smiled and nodded, then we used the elevator and went inside.

The walls were painted white and looked modern.

"Does these furnitures come with the rent?" I joked.
"I don't think so, but let's see" he replied.
"Okay. I feel bad if I get all of the furnitures from our apartment" I sighed, looking down.
"You're too much of a forgiver, Kim. Do you have any hate feelings towards Zach?" he asked.
"I don't know Daniel. We should just focus on getting this apartment first" I smiled forcily.
"Okay then" he shrugged.

We toured ourselves on the house and I finally thought about getting it.

"Well that was easy" he giggled.
"Yeah" I laughed.

The landlady came and I signed in a contract so I can move in the next day.

"That's that! I'll see you tomorrow?" Myra asked.
"Yes Myra. Thank you!" I smiled.
"You're welcome. Do you have any questions?" she asked.
"Who is the person that lives next door?" I asked.
"Oh, um, I forgot the name but he just moved in an hour before you did. He's a boy" she replied.
"Oh okay." I nodded slowly.
"Here are the keys and here's a copy of it. Don't lose them yeah?" she handed me the keys.
"Y- yeah. Course. Thanks again!" I waved as she turned around, leaving.

As the sky started to set, Daniel and I stopped at Starbucks for a quick moment to get drinks before he drops me off Zach and I's old apartment.

"What if it rains?" Daniel scares me.
"Don't!" I smack him playfully.
"Then i'd go home with an uber" I replied sassily.
"Okay" he shrugged and laughs.
"We'll just finish our drinks then you'd drop me off to Zach's" I replied, getting goosebumps when mentioning his name.
"Okay" he replied.

Daniel insisted to drop me off again but I denied it nicely. I needed some time alone as well.

I walked towards our apartment and gave three knocks.

"Z- Zach?" I asked, unsure.

I called for his name a few times before finally realizing i had the old apartment's keys with me. I then opened it.

"Hello? Zach?" I asked.

There was no one inside, but the apartment had its stuff messy.

It also had boxes.

Was he moving as well?

I went to the bedroom and opened it slowly.

Zach was there.

"Zach" I whispered.
"Zach I miss you" I cried soundlessly.

He was sleeping peacefully without clothes on. He was just in pants.

A part of me just wanted to hug him and kiss him and a part of me just wanted to weep and get my stuff.

I couldn't do both.

"Zach please" I murmured.

The thought of him not hearing me hit me, and I just left the apartment like nothing just happened.

★☆★☆★☆