seventeen ★ meaningless

𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚍
𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚎
𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍,
𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜
𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝

𝚔𝚒𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚢★☆

His eyes slightly widen.

"Hm?" he asked, his head facing me.
"I said who's Andrea? The girl that commented on Zach's post who said she misses daddy Zach?" I repeated.
"Well um A- Andrea is—"
"Kim, Zach's up. He's ready to talk." Daniel cut Corbyn off by opening the door.

I looked at Corbyn, then back at Daniel.

"Oh, I um, a- am I supposed to go there?" I asked.
"Of course you do! He's your boyfriend." Daniel exclaimed.

I sighed, standing up and walked towards Daniel lazily.

"Fine. I'll talk to him." I breathed out and knocked on Zach's door.

Not to my expectation, Jack opened the door.

"Hey— oh. I- i'll leave you two alone." Jack said, then motioned Jonah to come outside with him.

I shot them a scared smile before stepping inside Zach's place and closing the door behind me.

"Kim." he said lowly.

The name "Kim" only comes out of his mouth whenever we have some serious talk to do. He'd usually call me 'princess' but I don't the point of calling me that if he won't treat me like one.

"Zach, let's just get to the point. Who the hell is Andrea?" I blurted out.

His disappointed demeanor changed into a shocked one.

"A- Andrea? H- how did you know about her?" he stuttered.

I tilt my head with knit eyebrows, confused.

"You don't remember posting something today and Andrea commenting on it? Come on Zach." I said.

He quickly gets his phone, looking through the most liked comment which was Andrea's.

"How can she miss you and call you daddy?" I asked, disgusted by the last word but was still curious.

He sighed.

"Look, let me explain alright?" he replied.

I nodded, expecting more lies to come from him.

"Andrea is a fan who went and attended six concerts in a row. The guys and I were kinda close to Andrea, so she claims she "misses" me to either perform live on stage or talk to. For the daddy one, I don't really know about it," he chuckles.

I playfully rolled my eyes.

"But other than that it's really it, Kim. You didn't need to reply on her meaningless comment." he explained.

I scoffed.

"Meaningless?! Her comment is meaningless but mine isn't?" I retort.
"Yeah because you started a big drama and now everyone's thinking i'm cheating or—"
"Aren't you?" I cut him off.
"Of course not!" he exclaimed.
"Well where did you went last night and got your face drunk?" I asked, feeling irritated.

His mouth opens for a fire back, but nothing comes out.

"Where? At the club hooking up with Andrea?!" I exclaimed.
"Okay come on where did you get this from?" he asked back.

We were basically yelling at each other at this point.

"From you. Your weird sudden changes and this random girl popping out of nowhere saying she misses daddy!" I scoffed.
"She's not a random girl she's a f—"

I sighed in frustration.

"A fan. If she's really a fan then why the hell there isn't even a photo of her with you or with any of the guys? Come on, Zachary." I said with a shaky voice.

I stood up and started to walk towards his door but stopped myself midway from opening it.

"I really thought this would make everything okay but if you're just gonna give me lies everytime I ask you to be honest then I should leave you." I said.

I forcily closed the door and ran next door.

The boys jumped, seeing I was crying.

They then got the hint and left, going home on their own places.

★☆★☆★☆