three ★ savage

𝚜𝚘 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎,
𝚒'𝚕𝚕 𝚙𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚊𝚐𝚜
𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚘𝚊𝚍

                                                                          𝚔𝚒𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚢★☆

I slept at Daniel's again but went back to Zach and I's apartment at five am. I paid the uber driver and walked towards the elevator and hit the button "3".

"Hmm hmm hmm" I hummed as I scrolled on my phone.

The elevator doors then opened and I stepped out as the sound of my suitcases echoed.

I looked for our room and knocked thrice.

"Hello— oh. Hey Kim." his expression dropped as soon as he saw me.
"I just wanted to get my stuff" I said just above whisper.
"Ok." he said in a sleepy voice and went back to the table and continued to eat breakfast.

I see his breakfast was cereal. How unproductive.

Without making a sound I opened both of my suitcases and put all my clothes and shoes as well as stuff he gave me. My suitcases were big enough to fit everything inside.

As I packed I noticed his stuff was fixed as well and it looked like he was ready to leave this memorable apartment. I also felt his eyes were on me.

I stood up, finished packing and I was heading towards the door until he held my hand, stopping me from walking.

"I'm sorry Kim. I didn't know how to end everything." he looked down before looking up at me.
"Should've said that sooner, Zach. You've lost connection with me months ago. Then I felt we've already broken up" I snapped and rapidly exit the room.

As soon as I reached outside I slowed down, regretting what i've done. I should've accepted his apology or even hugged him before walking away.

I then got an uber and said the directions to my apartment.

"You look very pretty, ma'am" the uber driver blurted out.
"Thank you" I smiled, fixing my shoe lace.

I paid him and he helped me pull out my suitcases.

"Have a nice day" he smiled before speeding off.

I let out a loud sigh before putting my phone in my shoulder bag and closed it. I held both of my suitcases and walked towards the elevator and hit "2".

The doors opened and I get my keys, opening the apartment door. I got inside and closed it immediately.

"Thank gosh" I sighed, putting my hand on my chest.

I grabbed my phone from my bag to text Daniel that i've gotten my things and have arrived home. Shortly he replied.

-

I went to the nearest coffee shop to relax my mind a little about everything.

Seeing there was no person on the table near the window, I chose to sit there along with my hot chocolate.

"Why'd you let me go Zach?" I mumbled to myself before taking a sip from the cup.
"Thought you were my last" I sighed.

Unexpectedly a guy opened the shop door, getting my attention.

"Just know where to find you." he smiled.
"Hey can I get the original one please?" he asked the cashier and she nodded.
"Jonah what— why are you here?" I said as I stood up to hug him.
"I was thirsty and I saw you in the window" he replied then he sat infront of me.
"Oh" I said.

We chuckled.

"How are you? Have you talked to Zach or something?" he asked.
"I'm not good and yes I have talked to him— yeah you can say it like that" I nodded and sipped.
"What exactly happened?" he asked.
"Well I went on our apartment and he was like hey kim and I told him that i'd just get my things," I showed him my suitcases. "And he was like acting so normal about it" I explained.
"What was he doing?" he asked.
"Oh now— ok ok so this is a really funny story because he was eating breakfast depressingly. He was eating cereal, Jonah!" I exclaimed.

We laughed.

"He got lazier" he said.
"I know?" I made hand gestures.
"So then what happened?" he asked.
"As I said I packed my things and he acted as if I wasn't there because he didn't made a sound or something" I replied.
"Something is totally up with him" he added.
"I know." I took a sip.
"Did he even talked to you afterwards?" he asked.
"Yes. He said he was sorry and he just didn't know how to end things" I said.
"What did you say?" he asked.
"I replied that he should've said that sooner because even if he broke up with me now I already felt broken with him a long time ago" I replied.
"Woah, what a savage" he chuckled.

★☆★☆★☆