thirteen ★ text

𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚗𝚘𝚠?

𝚔𝚒𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚢★☆

That night Zach and I just talked while we ate, and ended up going to Bobbie's again because I was suddenly hungry.

It's now the next morning and I woke up from my new bed with a smile printed on my lips.

'Zach💘: Goodmorning princess ❤️. Give me a call when you're up, i'll come over'

After seeing his message I immediately gave him a call and not a second passed there was a knock on the door.

I dryly laughed, knowing he already stood there and waited for me.

I opened the door for him and jumped right in Zach's arms, earning a chuckle from him.

"How long have you been standing there?" I asked, smiling.
"Not long. About five minutes" he replied.
"Get in i'll just fix myself" I said and he nodded, sitting on the couch.

He placed two paper bags on the table infront of the living room couch which made me confused.

"What's that for?" I asked as I made my way to my room.
"I want us to have breakfast with each other, you know, since we ate dinner together last evening" he replied.

I smile and got my towel and took a quick shower.

After putting on some clothes I joined Zach back on the living room.

"Oh by the way Congrats on Mad at You's release! I feel honored to be one of the first people to hear it" I dryly chuckled.
"Thanks. On the first hour it had like a hundred-k" he replied, rubbing his palms together.
"I'm excited how far this will go. Like imagine how big you guys are gonna get! Ugh" I added and he nodded, staring at my face.

We started to take the food out of the paper bags which were plain waffles.

"You got us waffles!" I exclaimed, to which he chuckled at.

I stood up to grab plates for us both as well as two forks, a knife, butter, then got honey syrup from the fridge since Zach likes honey in his waffles.

"Thank you princess." he said with a smile before slicing his waffle and putting it in his mouth.

We ate our breakfast in comfortable silence and Zach stayed until lunch.

"Wanna get something for lunch?" I asked him as I scrolled through my phone.
"Daniel just sent me a text saying David needs us right now." he replied, putting his phone on his back pocket.
"Oh. Well then, you should get going." I said.

He sighs and walked towards the door, ready to take the elevator.

"Bye princess" he said, pecking my cheek.

My cheeks flushed, making him giggle.

"Okay i'll see you later" I said, giving him a wave.

-

A few hours after Zach went with the boys, I was feeling very bored and just wanted to hug and feel the presence of Zach at this point.

I decided to give Corbyn a call since he was the first person on my contacts.

The call started to ring, until it said that Corbyn was busy.

I sighed and thought they were in the middle of a shoot or something.

I thought Instagram should be the place where I can relax my mind at.

After a bit I was bored and my feed was repeating, earning a groan from myself.

There was this feeling where I feel like something is happening— misgiving.

As if on cue Corbyn called me again.

"Hey Corbyn!" I said.

"Hey, what's up? I didn't pick up your call a while ago 'cause I was taking a shower. What's up?"

"Wait you mean you're already home?" I asked, confused.

"Yeah... why?" he asked.

"Well Zach left at about ten thirty saying David needed you all..." I trailed.

He didn't respond.

"Well that's weird because I didn't get any calls from any of the boys nor David."

My heart started to beat fast.

"Where do you think he went?" I asked him.

"He's still not there?" he asked, almost exclaiming.

"Yeah" I replied, slightly worried.

★☆★☆★☆