seven ★ hoodie and bag

𝚒 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒'𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚒 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚠,
𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚒 𝚝𝚘𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚑𝚎𝚛
𝚒 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚒'𝚖 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞

𝚣𝚊𝚌𝚑★☆

"Sh, Kim might hear you guys!" I whisper-yelled.
"Come on, get in" I sighed and opened the door wider for them.

They all sat on the couch and turned on the television as if we were in the Why Don't We house.

"Dude, do you know how much we got worried about you?" Jonah said, giving himself a glass of water.
"Yeah, and the fact that you live next door to your girlfriend is stupid!" Corbyn added.
"Zach broke up with her on a phone call, remember" Jack rolled his eyes.

I huffed.

"Now, for being neighbors with her wasn't planned. I in-fact checked on this apartment before Daniel and Kim even visited this place" I corrected them.
"Whatever bro, you have a lot of things to talk about" Daniel said, sitting next to me.

Corbyn cleared his throat.

"I'll start. What were you thinking when you moved out of your and Kim's apartment? Getting your own place is boring" Corbyn asked.
"Well," I groaned. "I needed time for my self I guess" I replied.
"We all know that's not true" Jonah chuckled.

I let out a deep sigh before answering.

"Okay! Yeah, I was— how do I even say this," I sighed. "I wanted more of me than Kim and I. I wanted to take a break from our unhealthy relationship. I can't commit to something serious yet, so that's why I broke up with her. To avoid her on the things I do" I explained.

They nodded.

"We all know that Zach, but please try to mature more. You don't know how it affected Kim" Daniel said.
"Especially when she'll find out that you're next door" Corbyn added.
"I know" I replied, disappointed at myself.
"Zach, this house is depressing. You literally have five boxes of cereal and that's it" Jack said.

We laughed.

"Haven't did grocery yet" I chuckled.
"It's because you do that with Kim, Zach" Corbyn patted my shoulder.
"You do laundry with Kim" Jonah teased.
"You go shopping with Kim" Daniel added.
"And you cuddle and kiss Kim. Is there anything you haven't done with Kim?" Corbyn playfully rolled his eyes.

"Guys!"

Jack was on my bedroom and yelled.

"What" Daniel asked lazily as we walked towards my room.
"There's a hoodie and a bag in Zach's bed. Lady's hoodie and bag" Jack explained.

I was shocked.

"The bed does not smell like Zach either, it smells like Zach and a girl" Jack said.
"Uh-oh, he did do something that's not with Kim" Corbyn said.

I shot him a glare.

"Seriously Zach, do you sleep with girls now?" Jonah asked.

I can't respond to him.

"I—"

𝚔𝚒𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚢★☆

"You've been cheating on Kim?!"

I furrowed my eyebrows and stopped eating bacon Corbyn cooked me before he left.

The voice sounded exactly like Jack, but i'm not gonna assume that's him.

It's impossible.

I lowened the volume of my phone and tried to listen at my neighbor's conversation.

I know, I know.

It's out of my business.

But I feel like I know the person next door.

I just don't know who is it yet.

"Shut up! She will hear you"

"Okay yeah, I do but—"

"Zach are you out of your mind?! She's still young"

I gulped.

Confirmed, they were talking about me.

Their arguments goes noisier and it goes to a point that I feel like i'm with them inside the apartment.

So, I took a step outside and gave three loud knocks on the door and opened without hesitation.

"Will you guys keep it down?!—"

They all looked at me.

"Kim." Zach mumbled.

★☆★☆★☆