thirty-two ☆ normal

𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚖 𝚜𝚘 𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚢

𝚔𝚒𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚢★☆

I was chilling in my bedroom when there was a knock on the door.

As I walked out of my bedroom to get the door, I checked my phone if Zach informed me that he'll visit.

But surprisingly, he didn't. So it means it isn't him who's on the door.

"Hey, Daniel?" I opened the door with a confused yet shocked expression.

I didn't know how to act for a second.

"Hey Kim, d- did Zach tell you already?" he asked, unsure.

I gulped before giving him a nod.

He sighed and looked down at the floor.

"Look, I know you're thinking that it was stupid, yes, i'm aware it was, but I couldn't keep myself from having that feeling and I wanted you to have someone better. I'm really sorry. You and Zach are perfect, I should've not ruined it." he explained with teary eyes.

It was a few moments of silence before I spoke back.

"Daniel, i'm sorry I don't feel the same. You're more of a brother to me and I think you know I love Zach." I added. "I just hope that you guys can forgive each other again? I don't want to be the reason for your friendship's ending."

He smiled small and nodded.

"Good, now by tomorrow I expect we're all back to normal." I said.
"No problem." he chuckled.

I playfully rolled my eyes and dryly chuckled.

He pulled me in for a friendly hug before placing a quick and innocent kiss on the top of my head.

"Take care Kim." he said before disappearing in the elevator.
"Thanks Dani." I smiled.

I let out a sigh before stepping back in my apartment, when I suddenly wanted to go with Zach in his place instead.

"Hey Zach!" I breathed out.
He stopped eating his Mac 'n Cheese, "Oh hey princess, you bored?" he chuckled and I sat next to him.

I hummed in agreement with a nod.

"Daniel just left, he apologized about what he did, I don't know how he knew about it immediately." I informed him.
"What'd he say?" he asked, getting curious about the sudden topic.
"He just said sorry and I told him we're good. And also told him you guys should be bros again." I replied.

His lips form a smile and nodded.

"We'll be good eventually, I mean we have to record again in three days." he added.
"Awe, I have to eat breakfasts and dinners alone again." I sighed.

He frowns and kissed my forehead.

"Awe, sorry Kim. I know you understand, right?" he asked.
"Of course! But I want to see your family before you guys get busy again." I said.

A sudden smirk was plastered on his face.

"Do you want to go to Dallas, Kim?" he asked.

My face lit up.

★☆★☆★☆