eleven ★ chicken and mojos

𝚒'𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎
𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎

𝚣𝚊𝚌𝚑★☆

"I heard you guys went to Bobbie's without inviting me" Kim said as the boys sat down.

She playfully rolled her eyes.

"Oh we forgot" Daniel chuckled.
"And she wakes up at twelve right?" I asked in a joking manner.
"Yeah" Jack nodded, in a joking manner as well.

Kim playfully hits my arm.

"Ow" I said, laughing.
"Not sorry" she said, pouting.
"I'm sorry" I chuckled, fixing her bangs.
"Don't touch my baaangs" she whined, gently pushing my hand away.

I laughed, caressing her cheek.

Jonah cleared his throat, "So is Kim coming?" he asked as he scrolled through his phone.
"Huh? Where?" Kim asked, confused.
"Did you guys just had a tickling session and forgot to tell her we're recording?" Corbyn asked.

My mouth forms an 'o'.

"Gosh, Zach" Jack shook his head bursting out of laughter.
"I kinda made plans with Kim already later to help her move in her bed and stuff" I replied awkwardly.
"No no, it's okay Zach. You guys can go" she smiled weakly with a nod.
"Are you sure?" I asked her, rubbing her hand.

She nodded.

"Besides, it's just a bed. The guys that will move my bed in would do their job" she chuckled.
I nodded softly, "Okay."
"So, ready to go?" Daniel asked as he stood up.
"Uh yeah" I replied as we all stood up.

We made our way to the door, ready to leave.

"You don't wanna stay at my apartment for a while?" I asked Kim.
"I was actually planning to" she chuckled.
"Hey you guys have fun" Kim said, waving.
"Bye" I waved.

She grins before entering my apartment again and closed the door.

"You got the hoodie and the bag hidden bro?" Jack asked.
"It's on the trashcan now." I replied.

They laughed.

"That's being independent right there" Jonah pats my shoulder and I shook my head, laughing.

We entered the elevator and pushed the button that leads to the ground floor.

The doors then opened and we went to Jonah's car, heading to the studio.

-

"Feels like forever since I went here" I chuckled while rubbing my hands together.
"Yeah, because it has been a month" Jack replied, making me laugh.
"Tyler's upstairs. I'll grab coffee" Jonah said before disappearing on the studio kitchen.

Jack came with me upstairs to finally see David after a while.

"Zach! Jesus man, how are you? Whe- where have you been?" Tyler said, suddenly standing up from his chair.
"Hi dude, i'm good. I just needed a little me time for a bit" I replied.
"Well let me tell you a bit, is a long time. So join them back downstairs and start recording ten-twelve alright? Your part is the only missing piece and the song's ready to publish" Tyler said, to which Jack and I nodded at.

We went downstairs and stepped inside the studio where Jonah played the song, letting me hear what they've worked on for the past month.

𝚔𝚒𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚢★☆

At around five pm, I woke up from the knocks I heard from my apartment as I was sleeping on Zach's couch.

I rubbed my eyes and stood up to open the door.

"Um, Miss Kimberly Weissman?" the guy in the Ikea shirt asked.
I cleared my throat, "Yeah, yeah. That's me" I replied.
"Your bed and furnitures are here. Will you let us in so we can start putting them inside your apartment?" he asked as the other workers get boxes which i'm assuming has my furnitures inside.

I looked at my apartment before replying.

"Yeah, sure" I nodded, stepping outside and closed Zach's door.

I let them inside my apartment and led them to my bedroom.

"I would like it to be facing that way then nightstand here" I said as I pointed at the places.

They nodded and quickly followed my instructions.

"Oh um, sir the table is there" I said.
"Oops, sorry about that" he chuckled before placing my kitchen table in a different place.

The Ikea workers went outside and in of my apartment, constantly getting furnitures from outside and placing them inside.

"Where would this shoe rack be?" one of the workers asked.
"Oh, just place it in the bedroom. I'll take care of that, thanks." I replied and she nodded.

This continued for at least an hour before I payed all of them and thanked them.

"Thanks again for the help, have a great day!" I said and smiled then entered back my apartment.

Everything was exhausting, so I thought, maybe sleeping on Zach's couch would be nice.

I exited my apartment and entered his, flopping on his couch.

Hunger then approached my stomach, so I thought about going to Bobbie's for a second and grab food.

After getting my order from Bobbie's which were Chicken ane Mojos for two, I went back to Zach's place forthwith.

I tried to wait for him for at least twenty more minutes by turning on the television, but my eyes felt heavier each second, dozing off to sleep.

★☆★☆★☆

a/n: a reminder that this book's theme song is friends — why don't we. you know, whenever you listen to it, you'd think about this book ;))