forty-one ★ understand

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎, 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝,
𝚒'𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚘
𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝, 𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚕, 𝚘𝚘𝚑 𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚊

𝚔𝚒𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚢★☆

"Why did we had to leave Jonah's car?" I pouted as Zach and I walked towards our apartment, coming from the elevator.

After the boys dropped us off, they insisted to give us some alone time.

But Jonah's car was so pretty...

"Because we're going to our apartment?" Zach replied, as if it was common sense.
"Um, obviously?" I said.
He looked at me, "Exactly."

I hit his arm softly which caused him to wince a little with a mixture of laughter.

Zach gets my belongings and puts them to the side, so that I can get the keys.

I got the keys from my apartment first, then Zach's.

"I'll see you later." Zach whispered, before giving my lips a peck.

I smiled and nodded, before we entered our own places.

A big sigh escaped my lips as soon as I switched on the lights.

I closed the door behind me and rolled my suitcases to my bedroom.

I took off my jacket that was thick as heck, charged my phone for a second and changed into a more comfortable clothing.

After I changed clothes, I fell flat on the bed, missing the bed itself.

Not able to eat properly at the plane, the feeling of hunger approached my stomach and Bobbie's was the first thing to pop in my mind.

The AC was on and I was feeling a bit cold so I turned it off and called Zach.

"Hey Zach i'm hungry." I said within seconds after he picked up.

I heard him laugh.

"You're always hungry, Kim." he said.

I playfully rolled my eyes with a smile even though he won't see it.

"Says you." I added. "Please can we go to Bobbie's right now?" I pleaded.

"I'm outside." he said.

"Okay wait." I replied before ending the call.

I combed my hair a bit since it looked horrible after I slept for hours at the plane.

My wallet was sitting on the drawer, and it seemed like she was calling for my name.

Zach was already at the elevator when I stepped out of my apartment, and we went down at Bobbie's

-

"I thought you'd let me pay this time." I huffed, showing him my wallet.

He chuckled.

"Never." he corrected me and drank from his smoothie.
"Mhm." I hummed and took a bite from my cupcake. "You know, I miss Reese already, sadly you guys are going to start recording again tomorrow." I sighed.

He reaches for my hand from across him.

"You understand right?" he asked.

I nodded immediately.

"It's just not everything's not the same without you." I added.

He frowns.

"But hey you're going to shoot for your movie in two days." he said.
"I'll just stay at the studio! I can, right?" I grinned.
"Of course, it's just that it's gonna be so boring since we rarely get breaks." he replied.

I clapped and he laughed.

"You're so adorable, you know that?" he asked, caressing my cheek.
"Coming from Zach Herron, I feel honored." I said.

★☆★☆★☆