five ★ mattress

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚌𝚘𝚘𝚔,
𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚊 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

𝚔𝚒𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚢★☆

I woke up and got blinded by the sunlight which was directly shining at me.

I stretched out my arms and yawned, then looked down.

Then I realized...

I didn't sleep with any mattress on.

I also noticed I have a blanket and a pillow.

I turned to the right, seeing Corbyn holding a plate with a pancake on it.

Being shocked, I screamed.

"Hey hey, chill Kim. Daniel handed me the copy of your keys so you could sleep better. Sleeping on the floor will hurt your whole dang body, Kim" he chuckled.

I playfully rolled my eyes.

"You're seeing me ugly at this moment. Let me wash my self first" I said and went to the bathroom.

After getting my self fresh, I put on an outfit and ate breakfast with Corbyn.

"Hold on, who— what— why exactly did you go here? To give me a bed?!" I exclaimed.

He laughed as he ate.

"Maybe. But to also save your money from getting breakfast at Bobbie's, so I cooked" he replied.
"How'd you know I go there?" I chuckled.
"Anyway, after eating breakfast i'm gonna go with you to buy furnitures and make yourself feel more like home" he said.
"I think Daniel will join us" I said.
"No, Daniel told me to come with you instead" he corrected me.
"Oh I see" I nodded.

I continued on eating breakfast as we talked but the topic goes off all of a sudden.

"How are you? Without Zach?" he asked out of nowhere.

My expression dropped.

"Not my self. I feel empty, but at the same time I don't have any commitment to take" I replied truthfully.

He nodded and put a hand on my shoulder.

"Hey Kim, just remember the boys and I got your back whenever Zach doesn't" he said.

I smiled.

"Thanks Corbyn" I replied.

-

Corbyn parked his car and we went inside the mall to buy furniture.

"That couch looks comfy" Corbyn pointed at a couch.
"It is! But it's color gray, reminds me of Zach and I's couch" I sighed.

We started to choose tables, chairs, my bed, bedroom ornaments and kitchen supplies. We of course had a meal and continued to shop for more.

"I used to shop with him" I said as I pushed the cart.
"It's kinda sad how everything you see reminds you of Zach. It just means you guys were really close" he said.
"It's depressing" I said and he dryly laughed.

Corbyn picked up this cat pillow and started to rub it.

"I need to buy that" I chuckled, getting it from Corbyn.
"Do you have any mirror yet?" he asked and pointed at the mirror section.
"There's whole body mirrors! I've always wanted one!" I squealed silently.

Corbyn helped me to pick things out that I was going to buy.

The sky soon starts to become dark and we purchased my stuff, ready to go home.

"When's my bed coming again?" I asked.
"Tomorrow afteroon." he replied.
"How about my chairs and tables?" I asked again.
he chuckled, "Tomorrow afternoon too, Kim"
"Sorry, I wasn't even paying attention" I replied.
"Now where did we parke—"

Suddenly the rain falls.

Corbyn and I looked at each other before bursting out of laughter.

"Well, we're going to wait until the rain stops" he groaned.

I laughed.

"And i'm gonna sleep at the mattress again" I chuckled and he laughed.

★☆★☆★☆