twelve ☆ sneak peek

𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚎
𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞

𝚣𝚊𝚌𝚑★☆

"You sure you won't need us anymore?" Daniel asked, to which I laughed at.
"Yeah." I nodded.
"Alright, take care bro" Jonah said before they sped away.

I sighed and took my phone out whilst going to the elevator.

I stepped out of the elevator as soon as the doors open and went to my apartment, but then realized Kim was inside of my apartment so it was no need of using my keys.

I twist the doorknob and entered, only to see Kim sleeping peacefully on my couch.

My heart melts at the sight and quietly closed the door behind me and sat near the end of her head.

There was a paper bag of Bobbie's on the table and immediately thought it was hers.

"Zach? Is that you?" she quietly mumbled, moving from her sleeping position.
"Yes princess, why?" I whispered, letting her head rest on my lap.
"I haven't ate anything since lunch. I was waiting for you, so we can both eat dinner together." she said with closed eyes.
"You went to Bobbie's?" I chuckled, admiring her face with my fingers.
"Mhm. And now i'm hungry, so eat food with me" she said.

I laughed dryly.

"Okay, i'll just go to the bathroom and we'll eat" I said and she sat up.

I kissed her cheek before making my way to the bathroom.

After I did my business, I joined Kim back on the couch who was preparing Chicken and Mojos.

"You seriously waited for me?" I asked, still in disbelief.
"Yeah," she chuckled. "But it's alright, we're together now." she replied.
"I feel bad" I frowned.
"No need to be, it's okay" she smiled.
"You sure?" I asked, hugging her sideways.
She looked in my eyes, "Course Zach." she giggled.

We started to eat the food as we made conversations.

"So do you have your bed yet?" I asked her as I ate.
"Yes!" she exclaimed. "I'm very happy about it, and honestly, it was a bit embarrassing because they were knocking on my apartment while I was sleeping on your apartment" she explained happily.

I laughed, admiring her smile.

"Really?" I chuckled.
"Yeah, quite awkward, but I think it's clear that it's my boyfriend's place." she giggled.

I dipped my Chicken and Mojos on the sauce and ate it.

"I already finished mine. That's how hungry I am" she laughed, making me do the same.
"Take mine, I already ate at the studio" I offered my food.
"Thank you Zachy" she giggled and took mine.

I glanced at her as she happily ate her food.

"Oh!" she exclaimed. "How's the recording?" she asked.
"Nothing much, it was fun. I was pretty surprised Bambam wasn't that mad about my sudden leave and instead they were concerned" I replied.
"Good. Can I hear a little sneak peek?" she asked shyly.

I looked up, pretending to think about it.

"No" I said jokingly, making her frown.
"Whyy" she whined, causing me to laugh.
"You're so cute" I caressed her cheek.
"That hurt" she rubbed her cheek.
"Seriously, can I hear a little sneak peek for ten twelve? Please Zach" she said, laughing at the last words.
"I can't say yes when you're being too cute" I replied.

She started to cry while laughing.

"Alright fine, i'd give you a sneak peek" I said

She cheered and danced around.

"Wait don't play it yet i'm gonna throw these on the trashcan" she said and I nodded, smiling.

I took out my phone and pressed on the recordings app.

"Ready to hear it?" I asked and she nodded.

The first verse started to play and she was just looking down while moving her head s little with the beat, as if she was really feeling the song.

Just before the first verse ended, I hit the pause button which caused her to whine.

"Shortest sneak peek" she playfully rolled her eyes.
"But the first verse's already good, the limelights will surely love it" she said.
"It's like our song. You know, we fight and sometimes forget what was it about." she added.

I nodded at her comment with a smile.

I laughed dryly.

"Nothing can beat Friends though, it's like the theme song of Why Don't We plus Kim" she added.

She started to tell me more things that happened in her day.

I wasn't really paying attention on what she was saying, instead I was staring at her face.

A smile crept on my lips but it quickly faded.

How can you tell you cheated when they're this happy?

★☆★☆★☆