thirty ☆ like me

'𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢, 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚎'𝚟𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚋𝚊𝚍 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍
𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚝 𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚍 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎
𝚜𝚘 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚟𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚎
'𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢, 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚎'𝚟𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚋𝚊𝚍 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍

𝚣𝚊𝚌𝚑★☆

After I sent Kim to her I hope soon-to-be management, I drove myself back home and went to my place.

The guys were chilling in my living room while Corbyn was cooking pasta.

"When did we had pasta before?" I laughed, closing the door behind me.
"Aye Zachary's home!" Corbyn yelled.

They chuckled.

"Since like today." Daniel replied with a shrug.
"Hey can you tell us what happened yesterday clearly? We ended up falling asleep." Jack asked.

I exhaled deeply and sat down with them, earning a pat in the back from Jonah.

"So like, I went outside last night right?" I asked and they nodded. "It wasn't a lost girl or someone. It was Andrea." I explained.

Their faces quickly changed into confusion.

"Yeah. And she I don't know, threatened me again to post those pictures of her and I before if I keep on pushing her away or something? And then she kissed me." I blurted out.

They gasped in disappointment.

I felt the same.

"Dude, I swear that girl's crazy." Jonah whispered.
"She's out of her mind." Corbyn added, to which the others nodded at.
"I don't really know how will that girl leave Kim and I alone." I sighed.
"You can't move out yet, I mean you guys have only been here for like 5 months." Jack said.
"You'll tell Kim though right?" Daniel then asked.

I knit my eyebrows and shook my head 'no'.

He leans back, confused.

"Bro, there's no way you'll lie to Kim again." he added.
"She'll know soon, but not now. Not until we're this messy." I said sternly.
"So you'll prevaricate her again? Is that what you're gonna do?!" Daniel exclaimed.
"Woah, Daniel bud." Jack holds him back a little.

Why is he so concerned about our relationship?

"Why do you care so much, Daniel? It's like you had a girlfriend before." I mumbled.

Suddenly two hands push me.

I turn to see Daniel with dark eyes.

What the hell?!

"What's your problem Daniel?!" I yelled.
"You! On the way you treat Kim! She deserves so much better." he spat. "Like me."

A sudden confused laugh escaped my lips.

"You like my girlfriend?" I asked, trying to show him the common sense.
"Looks like it." he replied.

No seconds passed after he said those words, he received a punch from me.

"Hey hey hey Zach, stop." Jonah pulls me back.

I calmed down a little just because I don't want to look stupid, punching my own best friend because he likes my girlfriend.

"Can you guys leave my apartment? I want to be alone." I pleaded, annoyed.

The guys understood and left, except for Daniel, he left with this annoying atittude on him.

How will Kim react on this?

Me
Hey princess, can you go home immediately after you guys
are done? Love u.

★☆★☆★☆

a/n: yes there are MAJOR time skips, since the book started with jack's birthday. oops.