forty-five ★ princess

𝚒 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚊𝚠 𝚒𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚝
𝚒 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑
𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚍𝚛𝚞𝚖
𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊s 𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖

𝚔𝚒𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚢★☆

Andrea and Zach stood up forthwith after they saw me.

I blinked away the tears quickly as possible.

"Kim—"
"Andrea, would you mind leaving for a second? I need to talk to my boyfriend." I pleaded.

Andrea laughed with a scoff.

I knit my eyebrows, confused at her responding actions.

"Uhm, yes. I would mind. Because he's my boyfriend and I think you should leave his place." she retort.

I dryly chuckled.

Zach just stood there, watching Andrea and I.

"If you're confused, he's my boyfriend and my apartment is just next door." I quipped.

She gives me a glare and crossed her arms.

I rolled my eyes.

"If you actually think Zach's fucking yours then prove it? Any pictures of you hookin' up?" she evilly smirked.

Why does everything had to deal with sex?!

"I don't have any photos because I date Zach because I want his love, not what's inside his stupid pants!" I remarked.

She laughed.

"Geez, you're so brave aren't you?" she asked, slowly walking towards me as she spoke.
"Andr—"
"Don't fucking touch me! You cheating little fuck." she waved Zach's hands off her.

I wasn't focusing on Zach the whole time, since I was curious why on Earth she was on Zach's place.

"And so what if i'm brave? Are you gonna do something about it?" I raised an eyebrow with a grin.
"Yeah, like take you out off your movie shit or something" she shrugged.

I gasped a bit.

How'd she know about that?

"Zach? Did you tell her about my job?" I asked.

He had a melancholic face.

"Princess—"
"Don't even call me that! Do you think i'm still your goddamn princess if you treat me the exact opposite?! I'm so done with you both. I'm leaving." I threw my hands in the air. "Have a nice life, I hope you find your love to each other and whatnot." I yelled.

Andrea snickered.

"Awe, the little princess is abandoned! Where are you going now honey?" she pouted in an annoying way.
"To my friends. You know what Zach, why does your friends care for me when you don't?" I asked before shutting the door loudly as I can.

Tears wouldn't flow down to my cheeks so I decided to go to my place and call Corbyn.

"Pick up, pick up" I mumbled to myself as I listened to the phone ring and walked back and forth.

"Hey Kim, what's up?" he asked.

"Can you guys like, c- come over?" I asked, my voice trembling.

"What happened? Do you want food?" he asked forthwith and I heard a car door close.

"Yeah sure. Please be quick, and bring the guys over." I pleaded.

"Yeah yeah we're on our way. Take care, we love you." he replied.

"Okay." I replied.

The call ended, and finally, tears dropped down to my cheeks as I put my phone infront of my chest.

I walked over to the door to lock it and let out a sigh.

I used my sleeve to wipe the salty liquid from my face and headed over to the bathroom to take a quick bath.

I was tired from my job, thinking about Zach all day and that's what I come home to.

Dating him wasn't like this before.

He wasn't like this before.

Someone would always flip things up. And that someone had to be Andrea, for God's sake.

★☆★☆★☆

a/n: last chapter's next!!