thirty-eight ☆ pass

𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚎
𝚒 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒'𝚖 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚘
𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚒 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎
𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢 𝚒 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚖𝚊𝚍 𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞

𝚔𝚒𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚢★☆

"Kim, you can't be mad at me right now. We're literally at my family's house. Please talk." Zach pleaded.

He enters his room and locked the door.

"I- I'm not mad. I just think that Andrea girl is taking her things too far. She sends things to your mom— what does she send?!" I exclaimed.

He sighed and sat down beside the bed, holding my hand.

"I don't know, okay? Let's just let this pass. We've been through her crap, I know we can ge through this one, right princess?" he asked softly, rubbing my palm.

It was a minute of silence.

"Look, I know you're mad, you're just not admitting it," he sighed. "You know Andrea, she can be a wild fan sometimes." he added. "Please talk."

Instead of replying, I rather decided to pull his head closer to mine, and soon our lips touched.

His hands started to snake to my waist, whilst I put my hand behind his head, and my other arm resting on his shoulder.

I took over the kiss and slightly pushed him back, loosing balance a little, but his hand that he put on the bed quickly held us up.

He couldn't keep but chuckle a little when he realized I was really into this.

The kiss was soon a make out, but both of us knew it wasn't going any further than it already is.

He tuck a piece of hair behind my ear, as I slowly sat on his lap.

I slowly pulled away, looking down at his lips, at his eyes, and back at his lips.

We suddenly bursted out of laughter, giving each other a last peck in the lips before Zach stands up from the bed and switches the lights off.

I moved to the left side of the bed and waited for him to lay beside me.

Once he was on the bed, I kissed his neck, making sure a mark was left in there.

"Kim, no!" he exclaimed, causing me to laugh.
"Good luck with that, you made me mad." I replied with a chuckle.
"How am I supposed to—"
"I don't know, Zach!" I teased.

I faced the opposite of him, smiling to myself.

"Night princess, I love you." he mumbled, hugging me sideways.
"Love you too, now sleep." I said, before we both drifted off to sleep.

★☆★☆★☆