thirty-three ★ flight

𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚑 𝚢𝚘 𝚢𝚘 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗'?
𝚊𝚑𝚑𝚑 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝, 𝚒'𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝

𝚣𝚊𝚌𝚑★☆

"Okay, but you guys need to be back in three days alright?" Jon said on the phone.

"Yes of course." Kim replied with a grin.

"Alright, have a safe flight. Inform the others yeah?"

"Uh-huh, good bye." Kim chuckled before ending the call.

She the started to squeal and hugged me, spinning us around, causing me to laugh.

"We're going to Dallas!" she exclaimed.

I nodded with slight laughter.

"I'll book our flights, you can pack your things." I said, getting my phone from her.
She does a salute gesture, "Yes sir!"

We both laughed.

She pecked my cheek before running outside and heading to her place to pack her things.

I then decided to text the boys Kim and I were leaving for three days.

Daniel🦒
Hey have a safe flight dude

Me
Thanks man

Me
Take care of Jack

Daniel🦒
ok lmao

"Zach!" she yelled from her place.

I walked towards her door and leaned.

"What?" I yelled.
"Do you think i'd use ten pieces of clothing?" she asked.

I bursted out laughing.

"No, just bring five and you'll be fine." I replied with a smile even though she won't see.
"Okay!" she replied before I went back to my place.

The other guys started to reply on my text messages to which I replied 'thank yous' at and started to pack as well.

I won't bring that much since I still have my old stuff with me on my room.

The flight that I booked was succesful and we leave at ten pm, which was an hour to go.

Soon Kim and I were ready and we were just chilling in her living room.

"Do you tell Myta or would we surprise them?" she asked.
"I can tell Ryan to pick us up and surprise everyone." I suggested.

She nodded, agreeing to my idea.

"Call him now." she said excitedly.

I laughed before sliding Ryan's contact.

"Yo bro"

"Hey Ry, what are you doing right now?" I asked.

"Nothin' much, just laying in bed and eating what Reese cooked me." he chuckled. "Why?"

"Kim and I just wanted to ask if you can pick us at the airport at around eight in the morning?" I asked.

The call went silent for a second.

"Y- You guys are visiting? Oh my God, um okay, yeah sure" he said in his deep, surprised voice.

"We'll see you soon!" Kim said.

"See you guys." Ryan ended the call.

Kim sighs and smiles to herself.

"Dude I swear Ryan's voice is more manly than yours." she joked.

I playfully rolled my eyes.

-

Kim and I arrived at the airport, waiting for out flight to be called.

"You're not gonna pee or something?" I asked her.

She chuckles and shake her head.

"I'm so excited to see Reese! I missed her so much." she smiled.
"Hey how many clothes did you put on your bag?" I asked, fixing her bangs.
"Let me bangs alone, Zach." she said sternly.

I just laughed.

"Um, I have six outdoor clothes and like a pajama, three home ones since I want to be comfy indoors." she replied.
"That's a lot, we're not staying for a month, Kim." I said. "I'm gonna sleep on the left side of the bed by the way." I informed her.

We always fought because of the bed sides we had before, so each night we took turns on who will sleep on the left and right.

"Uh, no? I'm gonna sleep on the left. That's final. Or I could sleep at Reese's room too." she shrugged, scooting closer to me.
"You're gonna leave me for Reese?!" I gasped dramatically.
"Yeah, sorry Zach." she joked.

I laughed and kissed the top of her head.

★☆★☆★☆