nineteen ★ talk

𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚠𝚎 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔? 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚠𝚎 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔?
𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚎'𝚛𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗'
𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚎 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝, 𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜

𝚣𝚊𝚌𝚑★☆

It was a normal day, me waking up at almost one in the morning and me trying to shut the boys away from texting me.

I'd usually give Kim a good morning text or i'd invite her over breakfast text but after the fight we had, I didn't want to bother her.

But it was still pretty hard especially we're living right next to each other.

Feeling hungry, I called for McDonalds and moments later it arrived.

"Thanks man, have a nice one." I said flatly.
"Hey uh, you okay bro? You look like you're having a rough day." the delivery man asked nicely.

I looked to the side and dryly chuckled.

"Uh yeah. I- I'm really good, thanks man." I smiled small and he nodded once before leaving.

I sighed.

"Am I that messed up that he also noticed that?" I mumbled to myself, disgusted.

I started to eat my chicken nuggets along with my drink as the television sound softly spread across the silent room.

I wasn't really watching, instead I was using my phone and went to Instagram seeing I had tons of notifications.

"Gosh damnit who are these people—" I cut myself off, seeing the first photo that appeared on my feed.

Liked by seaveydaniel, corbynbesson, jackaverymusic and 78,375 others

kimberlyweissman out for today! needed to get my mind off of things...

Load more comments

username CUTE AS USUAL! 💓

seaveydaniel please think about it kim
           username @seaveydaniel what?
           username @seaveydaniel confused

corbynbesson don't listen to daniel, calm down 😊
           username @corbynbesson whaaaat?
           username @corbynbesson time to screenshot
           username @corbynbesson Explain pls

username #zacherly 💔

username Apperently, she and Zach had a fight because of this @xndrea girl thing

username @imzachherron comfort ur gurl?

I scrolled through the comments.

Should I reply?

Should I even double tap it?

"Screw it" I sighed and threw my hands in the air before quickly typing something.

imzachherron let's talk properly

𝚔𝚒𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚢★☆

"Guys wait up!" I said and stopped walking.

I put my hands on my knees and panted.

"You okay?" Corbyn asked, looking back at me.
"Yeah yeah, i'll just drink water." I replied and the boys stopped walking and sat down on a log.

The boys didn't record for today because David had some things to do with his family so the boys thought it would be fun to go hiking with me.

And without Zach.

I almost finished my hydroflask and put it back on my bag.

"Let's continue walking?" Daniel asked.
"Yeah!" I said and they cheered.

We continued walking towards basically nowhere, casually looking at trees and abandoned places that looked cool, took photos on the trees and occasionally sat down every five minutes.

The clock hits one-thirty pm as we walked.

"Hey guys?" I said, sitting down in a log.
"Hungry?" Jonah asked.
"Grab a snicker bar." Jack said.

We chuckled.

"No but seriously, yeah i'm starving." I chuckled and they sat down as well.

Jack opens up his bag and throws me a sandwich they've packed before leaving.

"I should've bought something from Bobbie's" I chuckled and took a bite.
"That would've been a disaster Kim. Good thing you didn't." Daniel adds and I rolled my eyes.

The boys then gets their sandwiches from their bagpacks and started to eat.

"Not everything is about him Daniel." I retort.
"Whatever, Kimberly." Jack said.
"You know just finish your foods and we'll continue hiking because i'm in need of shower." Jonah cuts us off.

We laughed.

"Yes dad." we all said sarcastically.

Jonah playfully rolled his eyes.

As the boys eat their food, I thought I would check on my recent Instagram post.

Not my expectations, Zach commented.

"Guys" I said, my eyebrows knit, staring at my phone.
"Hm?" Corbyn said.
"Zach commented on my post." I blurted out.

Jack blows the water from his mouth to the ground.

"The heck did he say?" Jack asked.
"Let's talk properly" I replied.

They sighed.

"Should I really go talk to him? Like the last talk that we had didn't turn out good." I asked, unsure.
"For my opinion Kim," Jack finishes his sandwich. "You should actually talk to him. Properly this time." Jack suggested.

I stayed silent.

"Really?" I looked at Daniel.

He nodded.

"I think you should go for it." he said and nodded.
"Yeah, we'll never know what happens." Corbyn added.

I looked at Jonah.

"My answer? Yeah, talk. It's the best thing to do right now. I mean you guys had space for like, five days, so you've made up your minds." Jonah replied.

I sighed and pouted.

"You know what, let's just go home. We've had fun." Daniel said.
"Yeah" Jack said.

I remained seated whilst they stood up.

"Okay fine." I huffed and stood up.

★☆★☆★☆