sixteen ☆ daddy

𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚋 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 "𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚎?"
𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎
𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝚜𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎

𝚣𝚊𝚌𝚑★☆

The next day came and i'm telling you I have a really bad hangover.

I can feel my head pounding as I stood in difficult, trying to reach the nearest drawer which was in front of the bed.

As I was about to grab my phone there when three loud knocks abrupt me.

"Dang who is it?" I groaned-yelled.

"It's Jack bro"

I sighed and rand a hand through my messy hair before exiting my bedroom and opened the front door for Jack.

"Damn buddy, what happened to you?!" he chuckled.

I just rolled my eyes.

"What happened last night bro?" he asked as he invite himself inside my apartment.
"Don't wanna talk about it." I replied flatly.
"Hey remember i'm here, what's up?" he said.
"I got drunk and met up with Andrea." I blurted out.

His jaw dropped.

"The same chick you brought here in your room?!" he whisper-exclaimed.

I nodded lazily.

"What has happened again? I thought you and Kim are in good terms now." he sighed.
"I thought so too." I said truthfully.
"What do you mean?" he raised an eyebrow
"I'm not myself again. I'm careless all of a sudden and I feel so empty." I said, feeling relief after letting out of my chest.

He nodded and looked at the table, thinking.

"Why?" he asked, looking at me.
"I don't really know. Something gets to me and i'm becoming shit again." I replied.
"Okay language," he chuckled.

I also chuckled and playfully rolled my eyes.

"But bro, it's good to know you know what's happening to you. You just need to figure something out to stop your "habit"," he made air quotations. "Like going out with girls especially not yours is cheating, okay?" he said.

I nodded.

"No one can control yourself except, well, yourself. It's up to you bud." he pat my back and stood up.
"Also," he fixes his beanie. "Don't go to Bobbie's because Jonah prepared breakfast for you." he said to which I nodded at.

He closes the door slightly and I sighed, walking into the bathroom before putting clothes on and joined them to eat.

"Eleven in the morning. Just wow" Daniel said.

I playfully rolled my eyes.

"What's on Andrea that Kim doesn't have? Bet she doesn't beat Kim in anything." Corbyn chuckled as I sat on the couch.
"Bed." Jack blurted out.

They all made disgusted noises mixed with laughs and sour faces, while I just sat there, not really knowing how to react.

"Let Zach have his breakfast first." Jonah cleared his throat.

I finished eating breakfast before going back to bed, but that was until Jack stopped me.

"Where are you going?" he tuned.
"Bed, obviously." I replied, glaring at him.
"Well i'm not letting you. Get your butt going because we're recording again in three days." he reminded.