thirty-one ★ mine

𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎, 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚠?
𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚑 (𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚊)
𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎, 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚠?

𝚔𝚒𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚢★☆

"So you'll be working with Kevin Spacey, Jennifer Garner, Christopher Walken, Robbie Amell and more. Those are the only people I can tell you. Others will be a surprise." Barry, our director announced.

I gasped.

"K- Kevin Spacey?!" I whisper-exclaimed.

He nodded with a chuckle.

"No way!" I squealed.
"Yes way. So our shooting will start next week. You have three days to prepare so, good luck Kim." he replied.

The movie we were shooting was called "Nine Lives" and Barry told us what will the concept along with Gwyn, the writer.

The story was about Kevin trapped in the body of a very fluffy cat in order to teach him a lesson of not being a self-absorbed father.

"I'm really thrilled to work with you guys!" I chuckled.
"Same to you! You look like a very genuine person." Talitha smiled.

I smiled wider and got my shoulder bag from the couch.

"We'll see you next week Kimberly!" Talitha waved.
"I'll see you!" I replied with a wave.

I exited the building and got my phone from my bag to get an uber, when I saw Zach's message.

Zach💘
Hey princess, can you go home
immediately after you guys
are done? Love u.

Me
We just finished and
i'm omw home. Why Zach?

Seconds after my text sends, he haven't responded yet. So I took this chance to give myself an uber.

Zach💘
I just wanna talk you know

Me
Okay

My heartbeat turned fast, feeling something happened or something wasn't right. Zach would never text me if it was a normal day, instead he'd call me or wait 'til he sees me in person.

My uber then arrived and I told him to drive me a little fast because I was a bit worried.

I thanked him after I reached our building and paid him a little extra.

Swiftly, I stepped in and out of the elevator and knocked on Zach's door.

"Hey hey Kim, calm down. What's wrong?" Zach asked in a soft tone.

I knit my eyebrows.

"Wh- What's wrong? You texted me and I got super nervous. You okay Zach?" I cupped his jaw.

He sighed and nodded.

But I can tell something was up.

"Ha ha, do you think i'll believe you?" I playfully rolled my eyes. "Come on Zach, just tell me." I urged him.
"Do you want the direct way or do you want me to let you figure out yourself?" he asked.

I confusedly shook my head.

"Just say it." I breathed out.
"Daniel likes you, Kim." he said.

My expression dropped.

"He what?" I asked again, making sure I heard everything right.
"Ugh, it hurts to say it Kim. You heard it right." he groaned.

I immediately pulled him into a random hug.

"Did you guys fight?" I whispered.
He raised an eyebrow, "How'd you know?"

I groaned.

"You both fought?! Are you kidding me?!" I whisper-exclaimed.
"Yeah, i'm really sorry. Are you mad?" he asked.

My heart melts at his question, causing me to shake my head.

"Oh thank God." he sighed in relief and put his hand on his chest.
"Are you going to talk to him?" he then asked.

I thought for a moment before replying.

"I'll try to not make it awkward between us all. Especially Daniel, he obviously knows we're together." I said with a sour face.
"Why does he like me?" I mumbled to myself.

Zach wraps his arm around my body and rests his chin my shoulder, pouting.

"Kim?" he asked.

Oh God. He called me by my name.

"Yeah?" I looked at him.
"Who do you like?" he asked.

I bursted out a short laugh before turning into a smile.

"Only you Zach. Daniel and I are like brothers, I don't see each other doing what we do. Plus, i'd regret if I break Zach Herron's heart. I might get attacked by the limelights." I chuckled at the end.

So did he.

"Only mine." Zach tightens his hug and shakes me around.

★☆★☆★☆