conғeѕѕιon

danιel
"Hey (y/n) I gotta tell you something." Dan says gently pulling me into the couch next to him.

"Ok then tell me." I push him hand away that's resting on my thigh.

"I love you. A lot. Like a lot a lot." He smiles.

"No you don't..." I shake my head.

"I do. I can't help but think you are the most beautiful girl ever and want you to have all the happiness in this world." He rests his hand on top of mine.

"I- oh wow..." I blush. I do love him back but... if I tell him he can use it against me.

"And I have a suspicion that you love me." He teases.

I shake my head aggressively, "Why would I? I don't love anyone." I cross my arms and turn my head away.

"I was just teasing you, no need to hurt my ego."

"Your ego is large enough if you jumped off of it and landed on your IQ you'd die." I snap. Why am I insulting him! I love him!!!

"Ouch.... why are you hurting me.... all I said was I love you." He grabs his chest.

"It's because I love you too! And I'm scared of being in love!" I blurt out and immediately cover my face.

"There's nothing to fear about being in love with me. I'm not going to break your heart." He kisses my knuckles gently before opening his arms for a hug. I lean against him and let him hug me.

"You better not. I can't handle that."

нoѕυн
This entire day I've been calling Hosuh a bunch of cute nicknames just to get a reaction. And so he's been permanently blushing the entire day.

"Hey Mr. Hottie while you are in the kitchen would you grab me a fruit snack?" I call from the tv room.

A moment later Hosuh walks in with the deepest blush I've ever seen on anyone. I stand up and give him a kiss on his cheek and take the fruit snacks.

"Thanks Romeo." I wink at him and turn to go back to my seat, but Hosuh grabs my shoulder and turns me so I'm looking at him.

"Why are you calling me these things?" He has an exasperated look in his eye. I grab his waist and pull him so our abdomens are touching.

"It's because I love you. And I think that blushing face of yours is the most cute thing on the earth.

"Stoooppp I don't take compliments well..." he covers his face.

"Adorable." I kiss his nose.

"Please stoppp...." he whispers starting to shake, I pick him up and take him to the couch where we cuddle.

After twenty minutes Hosuh pulls my sleeve tograb my attention. I turn to him and hum, "I love you too (y/n)"

ѕтepнen
Stephen just dropped me off after another 'date'. It's like a date but neither of us are officially calling it a date.

"So I'll see you later?" I smile opening my door.

"Definitely. I love you bye!" He kisses my cheek before running off. It takes me a moment to come back to and I closet the door and run after him.

"Stephen get back here!" I yell trying to keep up. He just laughs and keeps running.

"You idiot you didn't even let me say anything back!" I yell right behind him. He slows down and I jump on his back.

"What did you want to say?" He pants.

"That I love you too." I kiss his jaw and behind his ear, which causes him to shiver.

jay
Jay and I are just sitting on the swing in my back yard, watching the dog I'm puppy sitting run around.

"Hey can I tell you something?" Jay speaksup breaking our comfortable silence.

"Yeah." I reply moving so I'm not lying on him anymore but instead am looking right at him.

"I... just wanted to say that I think you are extremely pretty and I love spending time with you... and I think you are amazing and incredible." He starts rambling.

"O-oh... uh thanks?" I blush.

"You don't get what I'm trying to say.... do you?" He looks down for a moment with a sad look on his face.

"No... I don't." I shake my head. Jay looks up and grabs my face and pulls me close to him.

"I'm in love with you!" He whispers and then let's my face go.

I cover my deeply blushing face and just start giggling. I cannot stop. He's joking... I'm a loser and he's super cool... now way he loves me.

I am pulled into a hug by Jay, "I really do love you... really." He whispers into my neck. I try to say it back but of course my voice doesn't want to work and if I force it to it'd take me ten minutes just to say the three words back. So I kiss him on the cheek and hug him just as tightly back.