yoυ leave ғor a wнιle

danιel
"Please Daniel let go of me." I wiggle in his arms.

"No I want to come with you!" He pouts.

"I told you that you don't need to." I push him away and look at him with the most angry face I can manage.

"Why do you have to go?" He looks down sadly.

"I just have to go and testify in court. I'll be gone for just over a week because I'd like to see my family again."

"Your family liked me...." he smiles hopefully.

"Dan there's no more tickets for the bus. You can wait here. It's not any longer than you going to vidcon." I shake my head.

"Fine.... just stay safe. I love you." He gives me a soft kiss.

"I love you too Daniel." I smile at him before putting my stuff on the bus and getting on. It was a lot cheaper to go back to Seattle on bus than drive, even though we drove there last time.

'I miss you already' Daniel texts me. I blow a kiss at him before the bus drives away.

нoѕυн
"Baby girl why can't this wait until summer?" Hosuh pouts, bringing this up for the sixth time today.

"come here my doodle bug." I open my arms and he immediately hugs me and rests his head on my shoulder.

"I wanna go with you." He whispers sadly.

"I know. Well go on our own cruise this summer or the next one. But it's my sisters senior trip and it's the last of its kind." I pet his hair.

"Yeah but your family loves me and said I'm practically already in the family." He sighs.

"We've been planning this since Christmas, they didn't know you yet. And it's only five days. You don't need to be super grumpy about it." I tap his nose.

"I know but you won't have any service..." he frowns.

"I'll bring you back some gifts. Now I need to get going to the airport, you can ride with me there."

ѕтepнen
"Why didn't you talk to be about this first?" Stephen pulls me to his lap.

"We aren't married or are we living together, I didn't see the need to ask you if I could take a job." I roll my eyes.

"But I'm going to miss you a lot." He whispers putting his head on my shoulder.

"Me too... but it's only a few months and it'll fly by, and I get to visit you a few times." I scratch his back. I got a job offer to be a lead on broadway and of course I accepted it's my dream.

"But you'll be all the way in New York... and I'm not with you."

"Stephen it'll be ok. I'll call you every day and you know I won't fall in love with another." I purr.

"Fine... you better not miss day." He sniffs.

"I won't." I give him a kiss and later I pack up.

jay
"(Y/n)! Where are you going?" Jay questions as I'm walking out of our house with a suitcase.

"I'm in a bit of a hurry... but my dad fell down the stairs and broke his hip and I really gotta get back home soon." I say quickly.

"Were you going to tell me?" He counters

"I wrote a note explaining everything. I REALLY have to go. I love you." I give him a strong kiss before running out the door.