yoυ ιn тнe нoѕpιтal

danιel
during a session of recording a video for the week, Daniel gets call after call from the same number...

"Dude just answer it, it's not like we are talking about anything anymore, we've finished the video." Stephen says leaning back in his chair.

Daniel answers his phone the next time it rings, "hello?"

"Hi, is this Daniel Lim?" A monotone but shaky voice sounds through the receiver.

"Uh Yeah this is him." Daniel gives his friends a weirded out look.

"Great. We have been calling to inform you that you're partner (y/n) (l/n) has been admitted into (hospital close to border) and you are put as the emergency contact." The voice explains.

"O-oh... is everything ok?" Dan run a hand through his hair worriedly.

"She's extremely shaken and has a few cuts and bruises, which she isn't letting us treat until you get here."

"I'll be there soon..."

"Thank you sir. Everything will be better explained there and maybe the police can talk to her then." The phone line goes silent.

"Daniel are you ok? What was the call about?" Hosuh asks after a heavy silence.

"I have to go... my girlfriend is in the hospital and isn't letting anyone help her until I'm there... it makes sense... she hardly trusts anyone."Dan whispers more to himself.

"Just go. Keep us updated and whatever." Stephen urges.

"Thanks guys."

~

"Here's her room. She won't let us turn the lights on." A nurse holds the door open and Daniel walks in after a nod.

"Leave me alone!" (Y/n)'s broken voice fills the room.

"I'm not leaving love bug." Daniel sits next to her on the bed and she shifts away from him.

"Daniel....?" She cries into her hands.

"Yeah? Are you ok?" He gently speaks.

"No.... i wish you knew... what happened to me... because maybe then you'd understand..." she looks away wiping tears away.

"I know. Your brother told me... I'm really sorry about what happened to you and I know know why you are so hesitant with our relationship." He has empathy lacing his voice.

"He was on the bus home and... he did... me..." she covers her face embarrassed about her confession.

"Oh love bug I'm so sorry. I'm here for you."

"I'm sorry that you have to deal with me... I'm still so unstable and I'm a handful."

"Well I have two hands. And it's never shameful to go to therapy."

~

"Thank you Daniel... you really are amazing..." (Y/N) smiles shyly as they walk to the car. She's allowed to leave now and she's eager to get to her own bed

"Anything for you. I love you soo much."

"I love you too Daniel. I stuff feel bad for you to have an emotionally unstable girlfriend..."

"Don't feel bad. It's my choice to be with you."

нoѕυн
it was a two hours after Hosuh fell asleep... so like 3 am when he receives a call. It's from (y/n)s number....?

"Hello?" He yawns into his phone.

"Is this Hosuh Lee?" An unfamiliar voice speaks.

"Yeah? Who's this?" Hosuh responds sitting up one pushing his hair back.