♥️𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗓𝖾𝗌

𝖣𝖺𝗇𝗂𝖾𝗅
The two are walking to (y/n)'s house just talking after getting dinner together. It's really calm and they fall into a silence once they get to the door.

"Uh... i guess I'll text you later?" Dan awkwardly says breaking the silence.

"Yeah... I'll look forward to it." (Y/n) smiles.

"Uh I guess I'll get going then..." Dan takes a few steps but is stopped by arms wrapping around him.

"Thank you.... for showing me that not everyone in this world is bad." She whispers to him. Dan hugs her back, this is the first time they've actually ever physically touched and it was definitely worth it.

"I'll let you leave now." She lets go with a blush on her face.

"Oh... right.... I'll text you when I get home." Dan stutters in shock. He's definitely thinking about how in love he is.

𝖧𝗈𝗌𝗎𝗁
It was a long day at work for (y/n). And she goes over to hosuhs house to just unwind because working at the ER is absolutely insane.

"(Y/n)?" Hosuh questions at the tired girl at his doorstep. She doesn't say anything and just hugs him as tightly as she can.

"Woah. Are you ok?" He laughs awkwardly almost falling over at the sudden hug.

"No... today was a bad day... and I really missed you...." she tears up and tries to not cry.

"Hey it's ok. Want to talk about it." He smiles and rubs her back, rocking slightly.

"Yeah.... I think it might be good..." she pulls away and wipes her tears. They go into his room and cuddle while she explains that she witnessed a lot of people not make it after coming into her ER.

"Thank you for trusting me with that. It really really means a lot to me," he whispers running his fingers through her hair, blushing.

"I... thank you Hosuh... it helps more than you know." She yawns and falls asleep on his chest.

"Geez I love you..." he whispers blushing even deeper.

𝖲𝗍𝖾𝗉𝗁𝖾𝗇
"Hey Steeeephen...." (y/n) hugs him from behind, just a bit drunk from them playing a drinking game and watching a movie.

"Yeah?" He hums spinning around.

"You have a spot on your face." She pokes his cheek next to some frosting.

"Oh..." he laughs blushing.

"I'll get it." She licks it off of him. Stephen bushes deeply as she sits on the couch and curls up to sleep.

"Shhhhooooottt...." he mutters into his hands. He's fallen in love.

𝖩𝖺𝗒
"Hey (y/n). Will you say something." Jay pokes the mentioned females cheek.

'No!' She signs back for the twentieth time.

"Pretty please. Since you loooove me." He does a stupid pose.

"O-o-ok..." She forces out. It's the first time she's talked in months so her voice it quiet and her stutter worse than usual.

"Shoot you sound cute." He clutches his chest.

"N-no... I d-don't J-Jay-Jay..." She blushes

"Really. You should talk more often." He smiles genuinely. In his mind hearing her voice completely confirmed his feeling for her.