мeeтιng тнe oтнerѕ

danιel

I'm scrambling around finishing dinner and cleaning the house

I'm scrambling around finishing dinner and cleaning the house. Daniel is setting the table and sweeping the dining room.

"Hey (y/n) everyone is here." Dan says gently.

"Perfect timing. I just finished all the food. Well eat and talk at the same time."

I put food at each spot as someone sits down with Dans seating chart. I smack someone's hand as they try to eat before the head of the house.

"I'm sorry where you raised in a barn? I grew up in a box and yet I have manners." I snap putting the food skillfully on the plate.

"(Y/n) calm down. Not everyone grew up with as good of manors."

"Bad manors means he hurt me... so I'll never go against that. Nonono I'm safe... he's in jail... he can't hurt me..." I mutter cleaning the cast iron skillet before it gets ruined.

"Sorry about that... she grew up in a hard situation where she was regularly abused. It's been tough having a normal relationship but we make it worse." Dan sits down.

"Blank... Dan I'm going to lie down with Blank..." I shakily make my way to the front room with blank at my heel.

"Hey are you ok?" He comes over to me and grabs my arm gently.

"Just... a bit too anxious to have people around. Sorry for ruining this..." I mutter lying on the couch with Blank lying on my ribs.

"If you need me just text me or yell for me."

нoѕυн

"How dare you wake me up

"How dare you wake me up." I sneer at Hosuh. I've only gotten five hours of sleep.

"My friends are here and you said you wanted to meet them." He says softly.

"Gee... I thought maybe you'd like wait until I was well rested or something." I slur.

"Hey Babygirl you need to come out or Ill pusinsh you." Hosuh purrs in my ear.