тellιng тнe oтнerѕ

danιel
it's been a over two month since I told dan and he's been bubbling with excitement to tell his friends. I mean if I had any I'd be excited too.

Daniels friends are coming over for the week before we move to our new house. Yes I am going to recruit them to help finish the house.

"Hey love how far along are you again?" Dan asks hugging me from behind

"16 weeks. Daniel you need to keep track yourself because I don't want to tell you every six seconds." I laugh softly.

"Right... i sometimes forget about our baby." He laughs dryly.

"It's hard to when that's all you think about anymore. I'll get the door any you can order dinner." I say hearing the doorbell. He nods and grabs his phone off the bedside table.

I open the door and am hugged by Hosuh and Stephen immediately. I hug them back before jay pushes them away to hug me.

"Hey guys! I'm just ordering dinner." Dan waves from the couch. Everyone tells him what they want from the restaurant.

"Hey (y/n) what do you and baby want?" Daniel asks not looking up from his phone.

"Hmmm.... French fries and some chicken strips sound absolutely delicious right now." I hum putting dishes into the wash.

"Wait... baby?" Stephen questions.

"No way!" Hosuh smiles widely at me jumping up from the couch.

"Oh right... I forgot to tell you guys... but (y/n) is pregnant." Daniel says blushing with embarrassment.

"Congratulations Daniel." Jay smacks his arm.

Hosuh hugs me again congratulating me and just saying he's excited for us. Stephen teases dan about it.

нoѕυн
Hosuhs friends have been over for a few days at our new house. Since it's just outside of his hometown which is near all his friends. It's fun having guests over.

"Hey (y/n) is dinner ready?" Hosuh pokes his head into the kitchen.

"No..." I tear up. I hardly have had any time with Hosuh since his friends got here and it's hard when all I want right now is him and only him all the time.

"Baby girl what's wrong." He hugs me and rubs my back.

"I've just been missing you. And I have some cravings but... it's fine..." I cry into his chest. He opens his mouth to speak but everyone comes inside swearing up a storm.

"Hey! No swearing infront of my baby!" Hosuh snaps covering my stomach the best he can.

"What?" Jay looks confused.

"Jay my girlfriend is pregnant and you're swearing infront of our kid. I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't." Hosuh glares.

"Oh- uh ok"

ѕтepнen
I wake up to a ruckus in the front room. I'm taking a nap because I'm always exhausted because I'm growing a baby.

I pull on my night gown and come outside yawning. I see Stephen and his friends playing video games and drinking.

"Hey (y/n)!" Daniel waves.

"Ooh! Love! you're awake!" Stephen laughs patting his lap for me to sit down on.

"I'm trying to sleep. I'm really tired." I yawn again.

"Cmon one game!" Jay shoves his controller into my hands a lot harder than expected and I almost topple over.

"JAY! Be careful! You cant knock over a pregnant lady!" Stephen smacks him.

"Dude! I didn't know she was pregnant until right now!" Jay starts fighting back and now they are wrestling.

"Wait a second.... did Stephen say you are pregnant?" Hosuh looks up at me.

"Yeah. I am... but if he doesn't stop fighting" I groan dropping the controller accidentally on hosuhs face.

"Stephen calm down it was an accident. Hosuh I'm sorry for dropping the controller on your face." I speak up to the brawling boys.

jay
"(Y/n) do you want a drink?" The drunken Hosuh offers.

"Uh no she does not." Jay pulls me to his chest.

"She can choose for herself Jay. She's an adult." Stephen holds a glass out to me.

"Dude you don't offer a pregnant woman alcohol." Jay pushes Stephen away.

"How were we supposed to know she's pregnant?" Daniel chimes in.

"They didn't know now you boys don't make a mess or I'll make you clean it up in the morning." I smile innocently at them before leaving them to their devices.