wнaт ιғ- yoυ dιed?

danιel
-died giving birth and bled out. Daniel took the next flight and so he couldn't call for the ambulance-

Daniel raises Hope alone but has a horrible depression and takes a long break from YouTube to get used to being a single dad.

He never gets over you and Hope reminds him so much of you. She grows up looking exactly like you.

Daniel could have blamed Hope for your death... but she's all he has left. And he blames himself.

When he returns he explains the situation and Hope is now 18 months( she was playing on his phone in the video)- and he gets a lot of support from the community.

Because of that support he gets back into making videos but never gets out of his depression.

нoѕυн
-died during birth complications-

Having you die, Hosuh grew to hate his birthday. You died the day after... how is the day happy anymore?

Noel is still a heathly little girl and looks exactly like you... Hosuh cries a lot whenever she smiles because it reminds him of you.

Leon... gets sick. Super sick. He's in the hospital a lot and it looks like he might join his mother in death.

Hosuh hardly speaks anymore and... in a twist of events at 8 months... Noel passes and Leon miraculously gets better. Because he lost his daughter too Hosuh gets extremely depressed and makes jokes about killing himself.

It got to the point where everyone else had to care for Leon while Hosuh goes to a mental hospital to get over his suicidal thoughts... he never gets over them

ѕтepнen
-died by being hit by a drunk driver on the way home from the store-

Stephen gets so mad about your death and he sues the guy who killed you for some sense of justice.

Stephen starts not making as many jokes about death and gets so defensive about it when called out.

Stephen raises Ellio is a really strict environment. Sheltering. Him from everything, even other people having home schooled him too.

Stephen tried to date again but it didn't feel right. Nobody gave him such strong feeling like you did... and once Ellio turned 18... he ended his own life... the depression got to him and he saw no other way out... he had to reunite with her in death...

jay
-killed by a jealous fan-

Jay immediately gets horribly depressed and had to put Juniper with another family because he was unintentionally neglecting her.

And it takes three years for him to get out of it and be able to be her father. But the family is wanting to adopt her, and he wants to take her back...

That had to take the family to court... but lost custody unless Juniper wants to live with him when she's older. And the family was nice enough to let him visit if he doesn't tell her that she's his daughter.

Jay is ok with this and When Juniper turns ten she finds out she's adopted and wants to live with Jay, having had a close relationship with him thinking he's an uncle.

During this time Jay has been trying to date again but nobody gives him the same feeling even after a long time...

Jay happily adopts Juniper back and has a surrogate have another child so she can have a sibling.