ғιndιng oυт тнe gender

danιel
I'm just under 20 weeks and we are so excited to find out the gender of our baby. It's just we need to decorate the nursery still and family and friends are wanting to gift us stuff.

So right now we are getting an ultrasound with the hopes of finding out if we are having a girl or a boy.

"Wonderful you guys have a healthy baby." The technician smiles at us.

"Can we know if we're having a boy or girl?" Daniel asks giddily.

"Of course. You two are having a little girl! Congratulations." She smiles.

"A girl! Yes!" Daniel cheers to himself.

"I'm so excited." I smile at my boyfriend.

"Me too! A litte girl into our growing family!" He kisses me and the technician prints out pictures for us.

нoѕυн
I'm a bit... larger than most pregnancies are at 18 weeks. And I've been meaning to go in and get an ultrasound to make sure that's normal. And Hosuh is tagging along to see our baby for the first time.

"Your babies are very healthy." The technician smiles at us.

"What babies?" Hosuh tilts his head confused.

"You guys are expecting twins! I can check the genders if you'd like too." She points the two babies out.

"I'd love to know." I speak up as Hosuh is in a bit of shock.

"This one here is a girl... and this one is a boy! Congratulations!"

ѕтepнen
I had to drag Stephen to this appointment, because apparently 10am is too early... I know he'll enjoy this a lot.

"Let's take a peek at this baby of yours." The technician smiles.

"Oh my goodness! Is that?" Stephen gasps once the ultrasound turns on and the sound of a healthy heartbeat fills the room.

"Yeah. Isn't it amazing." I whisper.

"Can you tell the gender yet? I mean she's 21 weeks." Stephen asks.

"Yeah... oh of course this baby isn't hiding anything," she laughs, "you guys have a heathly baby boy."

"Yes! Yes yes yes!" Stephen whispers excitedly.

jay
Jay is dragging me to go get an ultrasound. He's been wanting to find out our baby's gender for a while.

"You guys have are having a baby girl!" She smiles at us.

"Is she healthy?" Jay asks quickly.

"Pretty healthy. I'd just take things easy for the rest of the pregnancy and stay away from heavily processed food." She says.

"I can enforce that," Jay turns to me with a huge smile, "we're having a little girl! I'm so excited!"