мovιng ιn тogeтнer

danιel
Dan has been acting awkward lately and you are super concerned. It seems like a mix of awkward and anxious...

"Hey (y/n)... can we talk?" Daniel asks as we just finished a heartwarming movie.

"Oh no... don't break up with me...." I shake.

"No! No I'm not breaking up with you... I wanted to know if you wanted to move in with me?" Dan places a hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah... but my place is bigger... and safer..." I mutter.

"That... is true..." Dan laughs. "I'll just move in with you if you wanna."

"Yes! I love you so much!"

нoѕυн
I've been so busy working that I haven't had to time to pay my rent... I'm trying to save money up to buy my dream house... so I'm so stressed... being evicted next week!

"Hey love bug are you ok?" Hosuh starts massaging my shoulders as I'm sitting on the floor in front of him on his couch.

"No... I'm pretty stressed right now." I look up at him.

"What's going on?"

"Uh... well I'm being evicted from my apartment.... and I can't find an apartment that isn't too expensive..." I sigh and lean more in his grasp.

"You can live with me. I wanted to ask you any ways" Hosuh kisses my forehead.

"You are... the best Hosuh! I absolutely love you so much." I jump up and give him a kiss.

ѕтepнen
Stephen has pretty much everything at your house anyways so he just moved in one day.

jay
"Hey! Hey! Hey! (Y/n)! Move in with me!" Jay pokes my arm for the eighth time.

"No!" I shake my head. I'd love to share a place with him but I have a great YouTube setup that would take way too long to move.

"Awe why not?" Jay pouts.

"Move in with me jay! I have a really complicated setup and... don't want to move it." I hug him sideways.

"Fine... I love you poppet."