нe мeeтѕ yoυr ғaмιly

danιel
"Are you ready?" I asked Daniel, since he seemed quite nervous to meet my parents since it's his first time doing so. Not gonna lie, it was also kind of nerve wracking for me- anxiety inducing to be exact.

"Y-You told them I was coming right?"

"Y-es" I didn't know if my parents would accept me being in a relationship with Daniel knowing what happened to me sometime ago...

We were already in the front parking of my dads house, knowing my dad had to call my mom due to their divorced to meet my boyfriend.

I was scared...

Scared of how Daniel might react, not knowing if it'll be aggressive or the complete opposite.

I shakily open the drivers seat door , while Daniel opens passenger door. We both gave a nod and continued walking to the porch, but before doing so, we locked hand with each other and knocked on the familiar brown door.

Some whispers could be heard from the outside. And rustle, then the twist of the knob turning slowly...but surely.

"( y/n)...is that you?" My brother stood before us, it's been a while since I've seen him now. Hes gotten taller and has a lot of stubble on his face, unlike the fresh shaven face I remember when I last saw him.

"You betcha Jonny." I smile a bit and i'm pulled into a big and tight hug by him which causes me to start freaking out and Daniel pulls me away before I get too bad and my brother pouts slightly.

"Sis... you still have bad anxiety?" he shifts his weight on his heels.I nod and feel Daniel squeeze my hand to calm me.

"Jonny! is (Y/N) here yet?" l hear my mother yell. l laugh softy as we are invited inside. My parents are sitting at the kitchen table, as far apart as possible, dinner is already set...

"(Y/n) you are ten minutes late." My father snaps immediately. Things are exactly as I remember... strict.

"Sorry Father..." I put my head down, they haven't noticed Daniel yet and I know they will be harsh about us.

"Is this the boy you wanted us to meet?" My mother speaks up.

"Oh yes this is Daniel. Dan meet my mother father and my brother Jonathan." I feel Dan squeeze my hand as I gesture to each person.

"It's nice to meet you. And your daughter is the best girlfriend I've ever had and I would never intentionally hurt her." Daniel speaks up with a smile.

"If you ever hurt her your head will be up there with that bear, moose and deer." My father points to the wall behind us, Dan looks back and nods intimidated.

"Let's eat. (Y/n)! You look so thin let's fill you up!" My mother pats my cheeks and pulls us to eat, where they all really like Dan but if I even complain once they won't hesitate to hurt him.

нoѕυн
My family has seen me posting mysterious things on my Facebook about me potentially having a boyfriend and so now Hosuh is invited to the family reunion...

The thing is I'm super excited for him to meet my family but I come from a huge family. I have five siblings and each of my parents have nine siblings each with lots of kids themself... and this is for my ENTIRE family...

"I'm so excited to meet them" Hosuh smiles softly at me.

"Right... I'm worried about you not liking them..." I laugh softly, right now we are on the plane to Toronto as my aunt is paying for that and our hotel room.

"Why? If they are like you I'll like them." He grabs my hand.

"Well.... I have five siblings and I have like... 35 aunts and uncles who have between four and ten kids each and... so there's going to be a lot of people coming."

"Hey.. that's just fine. Well take it one person at a time." His voice is shaking a little bit.

"Sorry for just throwing you into this..." I lean against him.

"It's fine." He wraps his arm around me.

We get there and only my immediate family is there so he meets them before each family shows up, thankfully at different times. And everyone loves him and he likes them all.

ѕтepнen
There's a struggle with getting Stephen to meet my family... half live in Beaver Oklahoma and the other lives in Port Alice here in Canada... soo... there's only really one way for my dads side to be near my mothers. My mother's death anniversary.

"You excited?" I give a sad smile its a sad reason we are going But exciting.

"Yeah. I'm really excited to meet your family." He hugs me.

We get there and my young half siblings (I have three all four years apart. The first one born when I was 8) all tackle me with hugs until Hugo, my youngest sibling, notices Stephen

"Sister who's that!" Hugo points at Stephen.

"That's my boyfriend. I brought him to make sure he's allowed to keep dating me."

Stephen gets along with all of my siblings and my cousins and dad. Sooo everything is going great.

jay
The problem with my parents is they hate pretty much anyone who is extremely rich and very very white... so the chances of them liking jay is very low.

"(Y/n) is that you?" My dad yells as I open the door to his and my moms house.

"Yes father." I call back trying my hardest not to stutter because they get mad sometimes.

"Get in here I dropped my cane!" Dad yells and I go in and help him. And When Jay comes in... everything goes downhill.

"Who is this boy (y/n)! You better not be dating him he doesn't look rich!"

"Sir, if you'd just listen..." Jay starts.

"No. Get out!" My father snaps.

"Father! I love him and if you can't love him then I'm never visiting again!" I bark and leave with Jay.