ғιndιng oυт yoυ are pregnanт

danιel
I've missed my period again... and when that happens it means only one thing... I'm pregnant.

I buy a test on the way to work and take it... it's positive. Yes! Ever since we got together we've been wanting to try again... now we can!

нoѕυн
I've been feeling a bit nauseous recently. And so my coworkers pull me into a room for a checkup at the end of my shift.

"Hey. (Y/n), your pregnant!" My coworker smiles.

"Really?" I gasp... me and Hosuh haven't... talked about this but I assume he'd want one with his reaction.

"Yup. There's the results right there." They point.

"I'm taking this. And this stays between you and me got that."

"Of course babe."

ѕтepнen
I've been feeling a lot more sensitive and I'm thinking I may be pregnant again... I felt this way the last time. So I run to the store and take a test to see it's positive!

"Finally." I whisper. I feel like Stephen has been a bit more... active... recently because he does want to have a child. I mean I do too ... so here's my redemption.

jay
"(Y/n)... please just take the test." Aubrey hands me the plastic.

"Fine..." I mutter and take it into the bathroom and take it. I come out crying.

"Is it not?" She asks awkwardly.

"No I'm pregnant... I'm so happy!"