♥️𝗉𝖺𝗌𝗍♥️

𝖣𝖺𝗇𝗂𝖾𝗅
When you were 10 years old you were kidnapped by a 35 year old pedophile. He tortured you for over a year without saying a word to you. And after that time he forced you to sign away your freedom.

While in slavery to this man he would regularly threaten you and torture you for messing up. Along with sexually assisting you.

At age 15 you got pregnant but lost the child because of the beatings, causing you to be beat worse. And he more frequently assisted you.

Once you tired 18 the man got arrested and his house was searched. You were found by the police who got you the help needed to get your life back together. Though sometimes you are back there in the crowded spaces and dirty room.

You have a lot of mental issues because of the time in slavery.

𝖧𝗈𝗌𝗎𝗁
When you were almost five years old you were diagnosed with cancer. You were in and out of the hospital for four years and you watched the nurses and how awesome they are.

Since you had so much free time being in the hospital a lot, you were homeschooled and got through school a lot faster than others and got into college earlier and getting a good job faster.

𝖲𝗍𝖾𝗉𝗁𝖾𝗇
When you were extremely young your father left, not having been married to your mother or even in a serious relationship with her.

Your mother remarried when you were 6 and the man who is your stepfather always scared you.

On your seventh birthday evening you snuck downstairs to steal a piece of leftover cake. When you see your mother and stepfather fighting in the living room. Your stepfather ends up stabbing your mother to death and you were forced to move in with your absent father, who is now married and has a son.

Your stepmother pretty much hates you but isn't bad to you. Your father comes to love you and supports you in everything.

𝖩𝖺𝗒
You've always had a really really bad stutter. Nobody knows why you have it but it developed early on, along with a lisp which some speech therapy fixed, but not the stutter

You went through school speaking the least amount as possibly getting bullied a lot too because of it. So you just decide that talking at all is the issue.

So you went through high school without saying a word, making it onto the cheer team and becoming a teen model. So you unhealthily make the connection of silence and success.

𝖦𝖺𝗏𝗂𝗇
Your parents were active duty military. So you moved around a lot. So it was common to be in four schools in a year. You don't make friends quickly and never opened up.

Once you were 18 and started college you stayed in the city you stayed in the longest and soon got a job at a senior center as a caretaker. You love listening to their stories and write them down so you'll never forget.

𝖤𝗅𝗂𝖺𝗌
You were always a competitive person, having to fight for attention of your adoptive parents. You own parents gave you up because they were very very young when you were born.

You always were the top of your class and excelled in your job, easily getting raises quickly.

Once you had a comfortable living you start honing your homemaking skills.