dιѕney тrιp

danιel
Hope is almost a two years old when we finally take the Disney trip to celebrate Daniel and his friends getting to 1 million subscribers... and most of the money for the trip came from my bakery...

And Hope... she is obsessed with the movie Snow White... so she's dressed as her favorite character. The evil queen.

"Hey hope are you excited?" Stephen asks as hope is sitting on his lap.

"Yeah! I meet QUEEN!" She giggles playing with her skirt.

"Who?" Hosuh whispers to me.

"The evil queen from Snow White" I whisper back. He nods and laughs.

We get through a bunch of princess lines as the boys film and go on rides.

"Daddy we go to queen?" Hope asks running up to Daniel as he comes back.

"Lets go find her!" Daniel smiles picking up the toddler and spins around.

"We'll meet you by tomorrow land after we find her. Is that ok?" I ask jay who's the only one paying attention at the moment.

"Yeah. Just don't be late for the Star Wars stuff." He smiles and hugs me before going off with the others. Daniel, Hope and I go in search of the evil queen and find her shortly.

"Oh look at this.... peasant..." the evil queen scoffs at us and Hope immediately hugs her.

"Queen is best!" She squeals.

"I like this child and will take her with me. She has very good taste." The evil queen picks up the toddler and carries her away with Daniel and I at her heels. And after a lot of convincing we get hope back and regroup up with the others.

нoѕυн
It's hard keeping your relationship under wraps when you are this serious and have kids together.... but that's what we are doing as the camera is on us. But Hosuh makes up for it when we are off camera.

We have our one and a half year olds in a stroller we are taking turns pushing. Right now the boys are filming an intro or something and I'm trying to keep the twins calm as currently Noel wants Hosuh to hold her.

"I'm sorry Noe- I'll hold you right now" Hosuh picks up the fussy girl abandoning the filming.

"Hosuh! Get back here!" Daniel laughs. Hosuh sighs and goes back with Noel in his arms.

"Just... put a face over hers please?" He asks softly. Daniel nods and they continue. Everything including me and him being too close or the twins are cut out.

ѕтepнen
Stephen was so excited about Disney, so much so that he kinda ditched me for the bigger rides while I take Ellio to see Mickey and Peter Pan.

Once lunch comes Stephen goes on a bunch of rides with me and Ellio on the small rides as he's still under a year old.

After the first day Stephen breaks down crying while everyone is asleep. The next day he spends as much time with me and Ellio and away from the camera:

jay
Everything is pretty chill as I'm filming and others are filming... sooo he's used to the camera time, but he keeps Juniper away from the camera.

Jay buys lots of stuff for Juniper and takes the almost two year old to all the rides she can go on and takes her to meet all the characters she adores.