yoυ geт вacĸ тogeтнer

danιel
Your employee has gotten kinda upset at how rude you are so she drives you to dans house and says make up or I'm quitting.

You knock on the door shaking and he opens it with huge bags under his eyes and tear marks on his cheeks.

"(Y/n)?" He forces out.

"Daniel... i... I'm sorry..." I stutter. He pulls me into a big hug and cries on my shoulder.

"Can we be together again? I can't do anything without you." He sobs.

"Please... I'm being a huge grump without my sugar daddy." I laugh.

"I love you sooo much."

нoѕυн
Hosuh pulls himself out of bed and goes to your hotel room, which your sister told him. He knocks on the door holding a giant teddy bear and a bouquet of your favorite flowers and a large box of chocolates.

"Hosuh?" You quietly question.

"(Y/n)... I'm so sorry about everything and I really hope that we can get together again... because I love you and... honestly my life has become horrible without you." He hands you everything he bought you.

"Hosuh... you... I love you too." You hug him tightly.

"Can we give us another try?"

"Yeah. I missed you so much."

ѕтepнen
You come home from everything to get your stuff but Stephen is home when he said he wouldn't.

"Oh... Stephen..." you gasp.

"Sorry... I... just want to ask for you back... I can't handle not having you anymore..."

"Yes... yes please!" I drop my stuff and hug him.

"I love you... I love you so much and I want us to be together forever and I would ask to marry you but it's too soon."

"It's ok. Even knowing that you still love me.. that makes me happy."

jay
After that long conversation with Hosuh... jay realizes how stupid his actions were. He just left you during your time of need. So he drives up to your camping ground and leaves flowers while you are in the bathroom.

You spots him and starts crying. Jay immediately hugs you and kisses your head apologizing.

"I'm sorry... I shouldn't have left. You were going through a lot and I was selfish..." he whispers.

"I'm sorry for not telling you... I should have told you..." you stutter in his chest.

"I still would have asked you to get rid of the kid... right now I dont really want a kid but I want you to be happy. And if that's what will make you happy then I'm willing to..." he laughs awkwardly.

"I just want us to be together and happy."

"Done deal."