ғeelιng тнe вaвy мove

danιel
I'm sitting on the couch with Blank and just reading a book. While I'm enjoying my silence when i feel a dull pain in my lower stomach and I gasp really loud, waking the sleeping dog on my feet.

I hear Daniel running downstairs quickly to get to my side, he has a panicked look on his face.

"(Y/n) are you and the baby ok?" He asks petting my hair. I don't say anything put put his hand on my stomach where I felt the pain and put pressure, the baby kicks softly on his hand.

"Oh my gosh... is that-" he gasps.

"Yeah I think so." I laugh.

"Hey baby can you kick my hand again?" Daniel coos and revives another kick.

нoѕυн
I am lying on hosuhs lap as he rubs my stomach. It's weird that he does it but the look he has on his face is precious. So much pure love is on his face as he gazes on my swollen stomach.

"Thank you (y/n)." He whispers into my ear.

"For what?" I look up at him.

"Making me a dad." He kisses infront of my ear. As he does so a sharp jolt hits where his hand is resting.

"Was that- the baby?" Hosuh stutters.

"One of them." I smile at him, watching him tear up.

"That was the best thing over ever felt." He laughs.

"It makes everything so much more real."

ѕтepнen
Stephen is telling a bunch of jokes and I'm dying with laughter. He's standing at the foot of our bed being funny and I'm lying on it laughing.

Suddenly I feel a kick on my lower stomach and stop laughing and look at my stomach.

"What? Why are you... why'd you stop laughing?" Stephen asks.

"Cmere!" I motion him over and put his hand where I felt the kick but nothing.

"What are you doing?" Stephen looks at me confused.

"Say another joke!" I say hurriedly.

"Uh... what did one knife say to the other? Knife to meet you!" He starts laughing and I join him.. and the baby kicks his hand a second later.

"HOLY CRAP WAS THAT OUR SON!" Stephen squeals.

"Yeah. He likes his daddy's jokes." I tease.

"No- I'm not doing the dad jokes...." Stephen rolls his eyes.

"Sureeee..."

jay
Jay likes to lie on me with his head on my stomach. Sometimes I'm ok with it but sometimes it hurts. Today it's ok.

Suddenly a sharp kick hits where jay is resting, he sits up surprised.

"Was that our princess?" Jay gasps.

"I think so... that's the first time she's ever kicked." I laugh.

"And she kicked right under my eye..." Jay pokes where he was kicked.

"Because she's going to be a mamas girl." I smile.

"Not if I can help it." Jay kisses me softly.

"Oh noooo" I joke