ғιrѕт ĸιѕѕ

danιel
Dan is leaving for a week... and I'm seeing him off. He has his YouTube business convention thing to go to... and his friends will be there too. He doesn't want everyone to know that we are dating yet.

"Hey (y/n) don't look so sad...." Dan cups my cheek.

"It's just the first time we'll be apart..." I whisper.

"Close your eyes I have something for you." He smiles. I close my eyes and he gives me a kiss. I freeze under his touch and I tear up.

"Oh... I'm sorry... (y/n)... don't cry." Dan wipes my tears away.

"You startled me..." I cry hugging him.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." he whispers rubbing my back.

"It's fine... just let me kiss you so I'm not startled." I laugh softly.

"Ok." He laughs along with me.

нoѕυн
Looking at Hosuh sitting in the little light we have with the entire sky of stars above us... Its so hard to not kiss him but... Its only our first date.

"Why are you blushing?" Hosuh breaks the silence with a sly smirk on his face.

"I'm thinking about things." I brush it off.

"Ooh what kind of things." He laughs.

"Thinks that I don't want to be thinking about..." I cover my face.

"Oh you're thinking about stabbing someone." He jokes. I suck up all my confidence and walkover to him and kiss him.

Before I can pull away he pulls me onto his lap and kisses me back and shortly after we part.

"I was thinking about that you weirdo." I roll my eyes.

"Well I'm glad you did that because I've been wanting to kiss you for a long time..." he whispers before kissing me again.

ѕтepнen
"squishy look!" I catch Stephens attention before making a funny experiences soon under the water.

"Pfft! You look so stupid!" He laughs.

"Rude! Why are you dating me then." I tease with a smirk.

"Let's do some a face at the same time." Stephen suggests changing the topic. I nod and we both go under the water but instead of seeing him do a silly face he pulls me into a kiss.

I kiss him back almost immediately, being under water making the experience almost dream like except for the eventual lack of air pulls us apart and we surface.

"Wow..." I gasp panting slightly. Stephen smirks and pulls me into an even more passionate kiss.

"Wow is right." Stephen smiles and laughs gently.

jay
I'm kind of tired of waiting for jay to make the first move and kiss me. We've been dating for three months yet nothing!

"You ready to watch the movie?" Jay breaks me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah." I smile and sit on his lap, straddling him.

"Can you see the movie like that?" His voice suddenly quiet.

"Yeah. Are you ok with this?" I ask scooting higher up his lap so I don't fall off.

"Y-Yeah...." he stutters and wraps an arm around my waist to keep me still. The movie goes on and it's one I've seen a million times and I don't need to see it again.

"Jay." I nudge him, leaning back to look into his eyes.

"What?" He looks at me. I take this moment of full attention to kiss him as strongly as I can manage, as I'm not a strong person.

He freezes for a moment before melting into the kiss and pulling me close to him and soon his hands start wandering and he pushes me onto the couch.

I'm extremely excited by his sudden aggression in our kiss but he pulls himself away from me completely after I've managed to get his shirt off and him most of my clothes.

"Sorry..." he mutters. I look up at him with disappointment.

"You ruined the mood Jay. I would have been fine with continuing you know." I pout.

"I'm just not feeling it right now... I promise I'll make it up to you completely." He kisses me again.