yoυ go ιnтo laвor

If you don't like graphic things, skip over Stephens. It's pretty graphic-
Skip over Daniels too if you are squeamish to blood

danιel
I'm so glad that Daniel is coming home from visiting Hosuh today... I've been having contractions since he left and it's two hours until he'll be here and I'm in the bathtub.

While I'm soaking I feel a horrible pain and the tub water suddenly turns slightly pink... I realize that I'm having the baby.

I try to call Daniel but he must already be on the plane ride home. So I try to climb out of the tub but I'm stuck.

I lean back as another wave of pain hits me. I know I'm going to have to deliver this baby here because I of course dropped my phone and I can't reach it out of the tub...

I deliver my daughter and pass out with her resting on my chest. The water in the tub a deep red.

Daniel comes inside to see this sight and immediately calls for an ambulance which arrives soon after.

"Oh (y/n) please wake up..." Daniel cries on me chest. I don't understand... he's supposed to be in Montreal...

"Shut up Daniel..." I mutter opening my eyes.

"You almost died (y/n). I'm not shutting up." He cups my face.

"I did? I don't remember anything..." I raise an eyebrow.

"You gave birth to our daughter in the bathtub and almost bled out..." he frowns.

"Where is she?" I panic.

"Right here. She's perfectly healthy, thankfully." Daniel grabs the baby from the crib next to the hospital bed.

"Oh she's beautiful. She looks just like her daddy." I start crying.

"I thought she looks more like you..." Dan laughs.

"No, she definitely looks like you, can't you tell?"

нoѕυн
weve spent the entire day celebrating Hosuhs birthday. Its been fun and he's been constantly blushing because of the compliments. It's adorable... but all day I've been having horrible contractions... and it's either tonight to in the morning I'm going to have to go to the hospital.

Hosuh is drawing while I'm looking over all my papers from college to make sure I don't forget anything while I'm on leave.

It's almost midnight when I feel like I just wet myself though I know I havent... it was followed by a worse pain.

"(Y/n)? Are you ok?" Hosuh gasps as im quietly screaming in pain.

"Babies...." I gasp out as a minute of pain passes.

"Babies? Are they... are they coming?" Hosuh smiles.

"Yes... get the bags to the car... hurry..." I pant. I'm already tired because I'm up way past my bedtime.

Hosuh put all my stuff into a pile and helps me to my feet before grabbing the three bags from the corner and getting to the car and driving to the hospital.

We get inside and I'm whisked into a delivery room with Hosuh following right behind. He keeps saying words of encouragement to me.

About two hours later I deliver our daughter. She's absolutely perfect and healthy.

"You are doing amazing baby girl. Just a little bit more." Hosuh whispers to me.

It's four hours later that I deliver our son. He's not super healthy but he's perfect. I get cleaned up and Hosuh hands our little girl to me.