ғιrѕт word

danιel
Hope is waddling around with her favorite toy. A brief case... and she goes up to Daniel with it and opens it and points in it.

"What is it Hope?" Daniel asks looking up from his phone at the almost two year old.

"Give money!" She says super angrily and tosses her plastic cutlery at him. Daniel looks between me and her confused.

"Hopey, lets be nice to daddy ok?" I whisper sitting next to her on the floor.

"Daddy! Give money!" She bounces and gives him a smile. Daniel laughs and picks her up and whispers to her.

нoѕυн
"MOMMY!" Leon screams in the middle of the night. Hosuh and I wake up and run to the twins room in a panic. Leon has his head stuck in his crib.

"Baby I'll help you." I walk to him and try to get him out. Hosuh walks over to Noel who's laughing.

"Hi daddy!" She giggles and waves at him. Hosuh laughs and picks her up as I get Leon unstuck.

"Hos- did they just talk?" I ask yawning.

"Yeah...!!! Oh my goodness! My peas!" He smiles and gives them kisses. We let them sleep in our bed with us to celebrate.

ѕтepнen
I'm playing piano with Ellio on my lap, he likes to lay on me and listen instead of hang out with Stephen. It's actually very cute.

"Hey can you stop playing for a minute love? I need to record." Stephen says walking into the room.

"Of course. Though El won't like that very much." I laugh hugging the one year old who sits up with crocodile tears in his eyes.

"Pano!" He whimpers.

"Ellio!" Stephen gasps. I laugh and give Ellio a big kiss.

"Your such a big boy! Saying your first word!" I praise my son as Stephen rushes over and picks him up with a big smile.

"Aren't you so smart my little psycho." Stephen peppers the laughing boys face with kisses.

"Pano! Daddy pano!" Ellio points to the piano with his proud smile.

"Yes that's the piano." Stephen laughs.

jay
Jay has Juni out in the garden while I'm picking all the pumpkins out there. Suddenly I hear a squeal of delight and I look over and see jay showing her all the insects and has his lighter on.

"Pitty!" Juni laughs clapping, mesmerized by the fire.

"It's very pretty isn't it? But your mommy is prettier." Jay flips the lighter off and points to me with a smile.

"I-I'm n-not." I blush.

Juni grabs a flower jay picked for her and makes her way over to me and tries to put it in my hair "pitty!"

(Requested by xkatievchan)