нe caтcнeѕ yoυ ѕιngιng

danιel

Daniel wakes up later than usual. The side of the bed his girlfriend was sleeping on is not empty and cold. He gets out of bed and pulls clothes on and walks out of the room.

The second he walks out the smell of bacon fills his nose. A smile grows on his face as he hurried to the kitchen. His girlfriends voice reaches his ears and he swears he's in heaven.

"You sound gorgeous (y/n)." Daniel smiles sitting at the counter.

"Dan!" She gasps startled.

"Sorry... love bug don't cry!" Daniel runs around and carefully hugs and comforts her.

"I thought I was better...." (y/n) cries.

"Hey it's ok... you're allowed to have bad days. And you'll get better eventually." He gently scratches her back.

"I don't deserve you... to be loved... to even be alive..."

"Hey don't say that (y/n)...I think you are so much better than me because you still have that smile on your face after everything you've gone through and after your bad days. You deserve to be loved by everyone and life is yours and I'm so honored to be your boyfriend."

"You always know what to say... thank you" (y/n) pecks Daniels lips before wiping her tears away and serving breakfast.

нoѕυн

The house is quiet when Hosuh returns home from a movie with his brother and catching lunch before hand. He quietly locks the house up and makes his way to the bedroom to change into his sweats.

The closer he gets to the room, he starts noticing a soft voice singing full of passion. Once he gets to the door he notices the lyrics and the voice of his girlfriend who recently moved in with him.

The line 'this queen don't need a king' eventually comes along and Hosuh feels his heart fill with anxiety and his hand lets go if the doorknob catching her attention.

"H-hello?" (Y/n)'s startles voice speaks up. Hosuh feels hot tears running down his face thinking that she doesn't want to be in a relationship anymore.

"H-Hosuh?" The door opens filling the dark hallway with light. (Y/n) looks at her lover with concern.

"Noooo!" He covers his face to hide his tears and pushes past her and hurried towards the connected bathroom.

"Hosie whats Wrong?" She asks grabbing his free arm and pulling him into a hug.

"You're going to leave..... I don't want you to go... you're the only person I can see myself having a relationship farther than what we are now... and I don't want to loose you..." Hosuh cries onto (y/n)'s shoulder.

"Baby boy I'm not leaving. I love you too much." (Y/n) pets his hair comfortingly.

"B-But your singing...." he sniffs.

"Oh... I don't like the part of the song about being single forever. But the rest I love. I was singing it because I agree with the part about not wanting to be a trophy wife and being expected to be pretty and be quiet." She gives him a lopsided smile.

"I'd never think of you as a trophy or not listen to you or expect you to always have lots of makeup on." Hosuh cups her face.

"I know Hosuh. That's one of the perks of loving you. Behind how amazing you are."

ѕтepнen

(Y/n) is in a mini depression... like seasonal depression but not going with the seasons. It's really getting her to burn herself on both ends... and it's changing her...

And being in a serious relationship is making her hide the changes that is happening... and so she sings to relive all this hidden stress.

"(Y/n)?" Stephen asks tapping the girls shoulder as she starts crying after singing.

"S-Stephen?" She wipes her tears away.

"Are you ok?" He sits down next to her on the floor.

"No... I'm so stressed out and I'm feeling a bit depressed... and I feel like I'm not the same person I was and that if you find out you will leave me..." she whispers.

"Hey I'm not leaving you. If you have changed then I'll learn to love the new you. Because I need you." Stephen kisses her knuckles.

"You are so... nice Stephen... I'm glad I'm with you..." she hugs him.

"Tomorrow were going to have a mental health day. We can go to a spa and you can get anything you want done. We can get your favorite food and then we can watch your favorite movie and then cuddle or whatever you want."

"Yeah that sounds great."

jay

Jays been off at school all day and (y/n)'s not in a good place right now... she's gotten a lot of hate on bed recent videos, one of them has jay in it and people were saying he's not good enough for her....

A familiar depression falls over her and she refuses to eat the lunch Jay made before leaving for the day. She can't stomach that.

The feeling grows to the level of her in highschool. Being the mute cheerleader... the unpopular one... the one who got bullied and tried to kill herself....

She turns on some music and tries her best to sing along with her stutter getting worse and worse as the song continues...

"(Y/n)?" A broken voice sounds from the doorway of the bedroom. The stuttering girl turns around to see Jay fighting back tears with his backpack still in his hand.

The girl cries as she realizes that he has found out about her own depression. She never wanted him to find out about this.

"(Y/n) please say something..." Jays knuckles are turning white and his face is red with tears.

(Y/n) steps back and shakes her head quickly.

"Don't die yet please!" Jay hugs her tightly and cries on her shoulder.

"I-I feel like I'm a burden to you.,.." She stutters out hugging back just as tightly.

"You are never a burden to me. I love you too much to let you." Jay whispers.

"Thank you...."