нe dreaмѕ aвoυт yoυ

danιel
Daniel overworked himself this week so I let him go to bed earlier... we'll more like forced him because he gets distracted easily.

I walk into get ready for bed and I hear dan sigh my name. I turn around and see him just... what looks like making out with my pillow.

I blush and exit the room for a few before I smother his face with my pillow. I'm not sleeping next to him dreaming like THAT.

"AHHH!" Dan screams with fright or pleasure I don't know... nor want to know but he wakes up.

"(Y/n)?" He stutters as I pull my pillow off his face.

"You got saliva all over my pillow..." I sigh.

"S-sorry..." he covers his face.

"I'll sleep on the couch tonight, enjoy yourself." I kiss his cheek and leave the room, making sure to swing my hips just a bit more than usual.

нoѕυн
I'm woken up by Hosuh who has a huge smile on his face. I am not a morning person so I have a scowl on my own.

"Wha-" my question is cut off by a passionate kiss which I immediately melt into.

"I just had the most amazing dream." Hosuh whispers hovering above me after breaking the kiss for a moment.

"Care to sh-" he cuts me off again with another kiss and I just go along.

"I saw you in the prettiest dress ever. And you were walking towards me... but then I realized it was our wedding. I know you'd be more beautiful in real life than in my dreams." He kisses me between words and I am smiling.

"Maybe one day you'll see me like that but not until I'm finished up with this. I want to get a better job before I settle down completely." I wrap my arms around his neck and smile.

"I don't know if I can wait that long."

ѕтepнen
i walk into the bedroom after grabbing a late night snack, one of the snacks Stephen hides on the top shelf thinking I can't reach them. I left him sleeping peacefully and now he has the blushiest face I've ever seen on him.

I sit down next to him only to hear him muttering my name in his sleep... more of a purr than anything.

I sit leaning against the headboard just watching Stephens face get more and more red and he moves his pillow to his stomach... I get what's going on here.

I shake my head slightly and suddenly Stephen sits up covering his mouth as a soft but revealing sound makes itself known.

"Have fun squishy?" I tease.

"Shut up..." he mutters getting out of bed.

"You don't have to be shy. If you really wanna I'm not going say no." I tease smacking his butt.

"Whatever..."

jay
Jays been smiling a lot in his sleep... it's so cute! I pull my phone out and take a couple pictures because honestly it's that cute.

As I'm pulling my half of the blankets up jay starts stirring in his sleep and eventually wakes up.

"Sunshine" he rasps pulling me into a quick kiss.

"Jay?" I smile a bit confused at his sudden happy attitude.

"Just had a dream about you. We were watching the stars and suddenly you disappeared but when I sat up you were in the most beautiful outfit and I thought I couldn't fall more in love with you. But we went all over the world just me and you." He whispers his lips hitting mine occasionally as he spoke.

"Do you want to go all over the world?"

"No. Because I already have seen the entire world." He smiles.

"What?" I tilt my head slightly.

"You are my world (y/n)."

(Requested by @koszuleczkZmarsa)