˗ˏˋ 1 ˎˊ˗

🄰🄻🄻🄸🅂🄾🄽

🄰🄻🄻🄸🅂🄾🄽

"You're really counting how many times she says um?" Aria says as we sit in ap calc, we have no idea what goes on in this class.

"Yes ma'am. Plus, you think i'm interested in whatever gibberish we're learning called math?" I say and a chuckle flows out of my best friends mouth.

"Your right there." I nod at her words and then continue taking count.

"And, um, you see.."

The bell glares and a smile forms on our faces.

"Um, alright, have a good weekend everyone! Remember! Quiz on Monday!" The woman says and I sigh before showing a nod and standing up, collecting my things.

I sling my bag over my shoulder and Aria and I make our way to lockers.

"Final count?" She asks as I shove books in my bag.

"64." The girl laughs as we slam the metal doors shut simultaneously.

+ 7:15pm - the mason residence

I sob while shoving handfuls of popcorn in my mouth as I finish the finale of season 11 of greys anatomy.

"Stupid Penny!" I scream.

I'm sorry but no show can make me ugly cry like greys does.

And Shonda Rimes needs to be stopped. My heart can not handle all this loss.

My Derek.

"Allison! Pizzas here!" Dad yells from downstairs.

"Coming!" I scream back.

Welcome to the Mason household. Lots of screaming.

Plus I live in the attic so, gotta yell two times louder. It's like my own little apartment.

I sit up, brushing the lost popcorn kernels off my hoodie, making my way down the steps.

Then down the second floor of stairs. The familiar greasy smell comes in contact with me and I smile.

"What kind we got tonight Pops?" I ask grabbing a paper plate.

"Pepperoni, Sausage and Plain." I nod at the man and decide on two pieces of Sausage.

I grab a coke from the fridge and pop it open, taking a seat at the table. Weekdays are pretty chill at the Mason household.