˗ˏˋ 25 ˎˊ˗

🄰🄻🄻🄸🅂🄾🄽

🄰🄻🄻🄸🅂🄾🄽

falling |
chapter twenty-five

˗ˏˋ ✧ ˎˊ˗

| 12:32am |

"SO which ones are single?" Anthony whispers over at me as we all sit in my room.

Maggie, Avery, Aria, Anthony, Dan, and of course, Chloe.

I didn't invite her up. Either did anyone else, she let herself up.

Sounds like Chloe.

"You touch one of my friends Anthony, I will murder you." I inform him and his eyes widen, nodding repeatedly.

"Except Chloe, she's all yours." Aria adds to our conversation and I nod agreeing.

"Which ones Chloe?" He questions.

"The one who looks like she's had plastic surgery a million times and who rolls her eyes at everyone." Aria lists and he nods, then catching her eyes.

"Is that the one who was a bitch to Mom?" He asks. "Yup. But you're also the most hormonal boy I've ever met, so she's right up your alley." Aria tells him and I chuckle.

"What're we talking about?" Dan then asks sitting behind me on the floor, I lay my back against his chest, sitting in between his legs.

He leans down and pecks me before smiling. I smile back and move my eyes back to Aria and Anthony.

"Oh just how Anthony is gonna sleep with Chloe." Aria fills him in, scoffing, and he nods.

"A little jealous there?" Anthony queries and I giggle, as Dan plays with my fingers as they intertwine.

"Jealous? Your kidding. Anthony, your dick is smaller than my pinky." Aria remarks and Dan, and I chuckle.

"That is not true!" Anthony defends smirking, and Aria shakes her head.

"What're you gonna do? Prove it?" She fights and he realizes.

"Fuck off Aria." He settles and she smiles kissing his cheek.

"You love me Anthony, stop trying to deny it." She ventures confidently.

"Absolutely not." He informs and we all laugh.

"Mmhm." Dan and I say simultaneously.