˗ˏˋ 19 ˎˊ˗

🄰🄻🄻🄸🅂🄾🄽

🄰🄻🄻🄸🅂🄾🄽

falling|
chapter 17
˗ˏˋ ✧ ˎˊ˗

"DID you know that the titanic sank with 3,000 pounds of garlic bread." I say through the phone as I lay on the couch in my room, my feet dangling over the top, and my head hanging off the seat.

"Wait really?" Nick questions through the phone.

After that whole incident with Nick, after a while I eventually called him up, wanting to make up everything.

I've known Nick since we were basically babies, he's like a brother to me. I could never just throw that away over one stupid mistake.

"Mmhm." I murmur, biting my lip. "...If that's so, do you think think the ocean around where it sank smells like ga-"

"Don't even finish that sentence. The answer is no." He cuts me off while chuckling, and I giggle at the boys words.

"Making sure." I say and he laughs. "Sure."

"How did this question even come to your mind?" He asks.

"Cause i'm hungry."

"Is that so?" He asks. "Yes Sir." I say smiling.

"Ah, listen I gotta go, I'll call you in like ten minutes, okay?" He questions. "Okay, bye dumbass." I say.

"Bye dumbass." He says, and I can just picture him with a smile on his face.

I then giggle before heading over to my bed, and grabbing my lap top.

1 Text Message from maggie💞💞

maggie💞💞
sooooo we just got the final papers, anddd the apartment is finally ours!!

allison
YES I CANT WAIT TO LIVE WITH MY BITCHES

maggie💞💞
I KNOW OKAY I HAVE TO TELL AVERY NOW

allison
wait, wasn't their another girl living with us too?

maggie💞💞
yeah, avery's little sister, she's actually psychotic

allison
WAIT WHAT

maggie💞💞
yeah, since me and aves were friends before college, i knew her little sister. but oh my god ally, this girl is fucking psycho. mostly with boys. like she'll meet a boy, completely stalk him, always try to push herself on him EVEN if he rejects her MULTIPLE times, she keeps trying, and when she finds out he likes another girl, she goes BALLISTIC. when she doesn't get what she wants, things go bad.