˗ˏˋ 41 ˎˊ˗

🄰🄻🄻🄸🅂🄾🄽

🄰🄻🄻🄸🅂🄾🄽

falling |
chapter forty-one

˗ˏˋ ˎˊ˗

"Dan." I say nudging his shoulder next to me.

The boy continues snoring away as we sit on the plane, only an array of white clouds seen through the small window to my right.

"Dan." I repeat nudging him a slight bit stronger, the boy ignoring me once again, then leaning his head on my shoulder and continues sleeping peacefully.

"Dan." I say one more time, a little louder than before and his eyes finally flutter open, his arm then are thrown up, whacking me on the cheek.

"Ow." I say cupping my cheek and he finally wakes up, finally realizing what he just did.

"Oh my god- I'm sorry." He stutters, replacing my hand on my cheek with his own.

I giggle at the boy before shaking my head and taking his hand off of my face before saying, "You're fine Dan, I now know to- never, wake you up."

"Yeah I enjoy my beauty sleep- you know, I don't just wake up looking this good." He says flipping a piece of nonexistent hair over his shoulder, making me chuckle to myself.

"Right." I begin shaking my head and he smiles before letting out a yawn.

"So what did you wake me up for exactly?" He asks rubbing his eyes, bringing his gaze up to my own.

"We landed."

"Yay." He submits with an even larger smile, and I can't help but mirror his own as my excitement grows more and more every second at the thought of seeing my family, and Aria again.

After about ten minutes of everyone else filing their way out of the plane, we collect our things following after the large group of people into the airport.

As soon as we walk in the large place, screams of a very angry woman are heard from the right as she screams at the terrified man behind the desk.

Welcome to New Jersey.

Twenty minutes of looking for our luggage finally come to an end as Dan spots both our bags, practically jumping on them to collect them.

I swear this boy is still a child.

We roll our bags outside, both beginning to survey the familiar surroundings as we search for my Moms car.