˗ˏˋ 54 ˎˊ˗

꧁  🄰🄻🄻🄸🅂🄾🄽  ꧂

꧁  🄰🄻🄻🄸🅂🄾🄽  ꧂

FALLING |
chapter fifty-four

˗ˏˋ ˎˊ˗

I never thought I'd find comfort in a voice.

-but It's so berserk what the universe has planned to have tumbled into our lives sometimes.

However, right now I feel that sentiment of comfort and normality in me where I've had an empty hole of sorrow and fear present in the past couple weeks.

The simple sounds of the waves crashing together against the seafloor are such a note that brings so much happiness in my soul- my heart simply explodes.

The first thing that takes over my mind is the blonde-haired boy sat next to me on the beige-colored sand, his eyes staring out at the blue wonder in front of me- as well as the way I find my body slowly scooting towards the figure.

I wish over everything that I could sit right here for the rest of eternity and just embrace every second, every brisk of the cold January air, every time Dan gets cold so he lets out a huff to himself- everything.

"What are you thinking about?" The boy's voice suddenly asks from beside me, turning his face to the right.

I shake my head still a little confused on what exactly I am thinking about.

Most of the quarrels with my own thoughts are currently based on how truly nothing is worth it in life, there's simply no use for anything.

It hurts having him in my life, it hurts not having him in my life. I simply can't win when it comes to love.

Everything in the choice of choosing who to put your heart in someone seems as if It's a computer pop up as. Every time you wake up, turning your body on to be ready for the day- there they are, their face the only image stuck to the side of your thoughts.

Then there's that constant ruminating that contains your deepest and darkest insecurities that cause us all to crawl into a ball and want to push everything away.

"You deserve so much better than me."

I can't even stop myself before the words manage to sprawl their way out of my mouth.

His head immediately whips in my direction, his expression softening completely.

"Stop lying." He tells me, his jaw clenching the slightest.